Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 01-03-2017, 03:14 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29.2 Ace
State: North Carolina
THOR #6205
29.7 Thor Ace 2013

Hi y'all,
We purchased a 2013 Thor Ace about 2 months ago and have been camping 4 times already. Unicoi Resort, GA, Kings's Mountain, SC, New River State Park, NC and close to Charleston, SC in a National Park for $10 a night. We really have enjoyed our time and we did have a problem getting the levelers up in Charleston. We called the Thor Hotline at 10 in the morning - it was a Monday and the gentleman on the phone knew exactly what the problem was and we fixed it and were on our way. It seems like each time we go some where either we have a self-inflicted problem or like this last time it was a coach problem. We still are getting used to the setup procedure and the order that it has to be done in and what needs to be turned on and off. The books that came with the coach really never go into that. They do give you lots of warnings, but never really tell you how to do it. I have it on a laminated card now by the steering wheel and I think it will work from now on.
So far we really have liked this coach. It was well-kept by the previous owners and we hope to do the same with many more years of enjoyment.
We are both retired (I will be 64 this year and my wife will be 60), but still have to work a little and at some point we will sell our house and build a smaller one on a piece of property that we own near Boone, N.C. and do some longer traveling then.
Harry and Amy
Charlotte, NC