RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
 

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 09-03-2017, 01:51 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 23U
State: California
Posts: 4
THOR #9038
Greetings from NorCal!

We picked up a 2011 Four Winds last year and have had fun times in our cozy coach. Trying to personalize it a bit and make it our own. Geni decided to not work, so sorting that out. Otherwise, it's been fun.
__________________

__________________
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 06:20 AM   #2
Member
 
Brand: Still Looking
State: California
Posts: 33
THOR #8920
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
We picked up a 2011 Four Winds last year and have had fun times in our cozy coach. Trying to personalize it a bit and make it our own. Geni decided to not work, so sorting that out. Otherwise, it's been fun.
Hello there fellow Nor Cali!!!... Still searching for my MH... cant seem to find the model I like with the interior color I want.. the search goes on. If you don't mind shareing.. where did you buy from and how was the experience with that dealer?
__________________

__________________
sonnyh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:43 PM   #3
I Think We're Lost!
 
Bob Denman's Avatar
 
Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
Posts: 18,466
THOR #8860
And greetings to you both, from the Catskill Mountain Mountain Region of New York State!

sonny... C'mon: pull the trigger already!
Think of the fun that you're missing!
__________________
"The World is full of Kings and Queens; who blind your eyes, and steal your dreams."
Good Sam Member 843599689
Current coach: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
Bob Denman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:55 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: SOB 2014 Meridian 36M
State: Washington
Posts: 981
THOR #7205
Welcome to you both! Sonnyh99 check out rvusa for floor plans.

https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/specs-guide
__________________
99dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 07:55 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 23U
State: California
Posts: 4
THOR #9038
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyh99 View Post
Hello there fellow Nor Cali!!!... Still searching for my MH... cant seem to find the model I like with the interior color I want.. the search goes on. If you don't mind shareing.. where did you buy from and how was the experience with that dealer?
We did a lot of searching. Needed to buy used, so ended up buying a rental from El Monte RV in Dublin. Experience was ok. Not fantastic, but not bad either. They clean them up, new mattress, and give you a 1 year powertrain warranty, and a 30 warranty on the appliances. Would I buy from them again? Probably not. They do give you a copy of all the service records from new, so that was nice to have.
__________________
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 01:06 AM   #6
Member
 
Brand: Still Looking
State: California
Posts: 33
THOR #8920
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
We did a lot of searching. Needed to buy used, so ended up buying a rental from El Monte RV in Dublin. Experience was ok. Not fantastic, but not bad either. They clean them up, new mattress, and give you a 1 year powertrain warranty, and a 30 warranty on the appliances. Would I buy from them again? Probably not. They do give you a copy of all the service records from new, so that was nice to have.
Thanks Bob!! I have very bad experience with buying used vehicles.. never again. I've contacted several dealers from Gilroy to Sactown.. La Messa was the most responsive and pleasant to talk to. Also have the largest inventory of Chateau and Quantum. Setting up an appointment for a site visit and see some models I been researching about.
__________________

__________________
sonnyh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
×