Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 09-14-2021, 10:50 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New York
THOR #20877
2001 MH

Hi I am currently selling my 2001 four winds thor hurricane 34e class A motorhome. It has 18,000 original miles on a Triton v10 engine. This motorhome is mechanically like new and literally drives like a Cadillac. Master bedroom bathroom with glass enclosed shower tons of storage refrigerator freezer furnace dual 13,500 btu ducted rooftop a/c units microwave hood combo 3 burner gas stove kitchen table turns into bed living room couch turns into bed backup camera hydraulic leveling system and 14ft hydraulic slide that expands the kitchen and living room factory towing package no roof leaks ever only water that has come in is through the bedroom window but not serious at all. This motorhome has basically 2 issues that keep it from being absolutely perfect 1) a 5kw generac generator that isn't putting out enough power but runs fine with only 249 hours and 2) the hydraulic motor needs to be grounded to the frame in order for the switches to work inside the RV. I am the second owner of this unit and unfortunately due to extremely poor health can't really do much traveling. The hydraulic motor works perfectly I just hook it up to a spare battery and use the switch that's on the motor itself to use the slide. These are both inexpensive fixes the tires are a little weathered but have tons of tread and passed NY state inspection just recently the motorhome was there for less than 30 minutes and we were on our way with a brand new inspection sticker. I am willing to let it go for 14,000$ I would have no problem getting in and heading across the country with kids as it is right now. Not sure how to continue my email is williamguest1971@gmail.com

Old 09-14-2021, 11:01 PM   #2
Site Team

Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
You know there is a free classified section at the top left of the page?
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 11:05 PM   #3

State: New York
THOR #20877
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
You know there is a free classified section at the top left of the page?
No I had no idea, but thank you for letting me know��