First of all check and see if 0000 works. That is the default code. If not this is from the manual which is available on the Thor website in the owners section.
The PIN code was added to the LincŪ remote to provide personalized security for the remote, as well as serve as a safety feature to prevent inadvertent activation of functions. To utilize this set of instructions, the unit
MUST be equipped with a multi-function receiver and the LincŪ remote. These instructions do not apply to any other remote.
Reset PIN Code
1. Press "Home" button to turn on the remote (Fig. 1).
2. Press and release "Home" button five times.
3. Press "CONFIG" (Fig. 1A).
4. The remote will ask to reset the screen lock PIN code (Fig. 2).
5. Press "Yes" (Fig. 2A)
6. The remote will display a message that the PIN has been reset (Fig. 3).
7. Press "Home" button and press "Set PIN" (Fig. 4A).
8. Enter a 4-digit PIN code (Fig. 5).
9. Press "Save" (Fig. 6A).
Note: To start programming over, push and hold the "Home" button for 5 seconds to turn off the remote.
Push the "Home" button again to turn the remote back on and restart the programming procedure.
10. Press "Home" button.
11. When the keypad appears on the screen, enter the 4-digit PIN by pressing the corresponding numbers
entered in Step 7 (Fig. 7).
2018 34J Windsport, 98 Jeep Wrangler