Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 09-03-2017, 12:51 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 23U
State: California
THOR #9038
Greetings from NorCal!

We picked up a 2011 Four Winds last year and have had fun times in our cozy coach. Trying to personalize it a bit and make it our own. Geni decided to not work, so sorting that out. Otherwise, it's been fun.

Old 09-03-2017, 05:20 AM   #2

Brand: Still Looking
THOR #8920
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
We picked up a 2011 Four Winds last year and have had fun times in our cozy coach. Trying to personalize it a bit and make it our own. Geni decided to not work, so sorting that out. Otherwise, it's been fun.
Hello there fellow Nor Cali!!!... Still searching for my MH... cant seem to find the model I like with the interior color I want.. the search goes on. If you don't mind shareing.. where did you buy from and how was the experience with that dealer?
Old 09-03-2017, 01:43 PM   #3
I Think We're Lost!

Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
And greetings to you both, from the Catskill Mountain Mountain Region of New York State!

sonny... C'mon: pull the trigger already!
Think of the fun that you're missing!
Bob Denman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:55 PM   #4

Model: SOB 2014 Meridian 36M
State: Washington
THOR #7205
Welcome to you both! Sonnyh99 check out rvusa for floor plans.

https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/specs-guide
Old 09-03-2017, 06:55 PM   #5

Model: Four Winds 23U
THOR #9038
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyh99 View Post
Hello there fellow Nor Cali!!!... Still searching for my MH... cant seem to find the model I like with the interior color I want.. the search goes on. If you don't mind shareing.. where did you buy from and how was the experience with that dealer?
We did a lot of searching. Needed to buy used, so ended up buying a rental from El Monte RV in Dublin. Experience was ok. Not fantastic, but not bad either. They clean them up, new mattress, and give you a 1 year powertrain warranty, and a 30 warranty on the appliances. Would I buy from them again? Probably not. They do give you a copy of all the service records from new, so that was nice to have.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:06 AM   #6

THOR #8920
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
We did a lot of searching. Needed to buy used, so ended up buying a rental from El Monte RV in Dublin. Experience was ok. Not fantastic, but not bad either. They clean them up, new mattress, and give you a 1 year powertrain warranty, and a 30 warranty on the appliances. Would I buy from them again? Probably not. They do give you a copy of all the service records from new, so that was nice to have.
Thanks Bob!! I have very bad experience with buying used vehicles.. never again. I've contacted several dealers from Gilroy to Sactown.. La Messa was the most responsive and pleasant to talk to. Also have the largest inventory of Chateau and Quantum. Setting up an appointment for a site visit and see some models I been researching about.