Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 03-28-2016, 07:37 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Maryland
THOR #3920
New Challenger Owner here

Hello,

I am a new (well, being built as I type) 2017 Thor Challenger 37LX owner. I am new to Thor, but currently have a Class C Coachmen Leprechaun 319DS that I am trading in. I can say I was impressed with the layout and am really looking forward to taking possession of the coach in early June.

Along with some new changes that should be great is a new paint job and interior color. I decided to go with the riverside paint and the westward interior. I also went with the dual pane windows.

Anyway, I wanted to say Hello and look forward to being a part of the Thor family soon.

2017 Thor Challenger 37LX, Westward interior, Riverside paint job. Upgraded to 4 battery setup, Splendide 2100XC Washer/Dryer combo, Progressive Industries HW50 EMS, Heavy Duty Steering stabilizer, and TST TPMS 6+4 setup for tow vehicle . Member FMCA

RVCampingNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:41 PM   #2

Model: Axis 25.3
State: California
THOR #2526
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCampingNut View Post
Hello,

I am a new (well, being built as I type) 2017 Thor Challenger 37LX owner. I am new to Thor, but currently have a Class C Coachmen Leprechaun 319DS that I am trading in. I can say I was impressed with the layout and am really looking forward to taking possession of the coach in early June.

Along with some new changes that should be great is a new paint job and interior color. I decided to go with the riverside paint and the westward interior. I also went with the dual pane windows.

Anyway, I wanted to say Hello and look forward to being a part of the Thor family soon.

Welcome aboard
Baddad53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:56 PM   #3
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions about the coach feel free to ask. There are a few of us Challenger owners and we pretty much have all the floorplans/models covered.

Again, welcome to the forum.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:13 PM   #4

THOR #3920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddad53 View Post
Welcome aboard

Thank You!
2017 Thor Challenger 37LX, Westward interior, Riverside paint job. Upgraded to 4 battery setup, Splendide 2100XC Washer/Dryer combo, Progressive Industries HW50 EMS, Heavy Duty Steering stabilizer, and TST TPMS 6+4 setup for tow vehicle . Member FMCA

Old 03-28-2016, 08:14 PM   #5

THOR #3920
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions about the coach feel free to ask. There are a few of us Challenger owners and we pretty much have all the floorplans/models covered.

Again, welcome to the forum.
Trust me, I will be picking brains here. I already have a few things to work out that the wife wants.

Old 03-28-2016, 09:58 PM   #6

Model: Challenger
State: Florida
THOR #3118
Welcome to the Forum and Congratulations!

I think you will be pleased with your choice! We have a 2016 Challenger LX and really love all the features, especially the bath and a half! The interior and exterior storage is amazing! We are having a Washer / Dryer Combo installed April 13 and we will install Pull Out Slider shelves in the closet next to it for pantry space. We are impressed with the quality. We've had a few issues (Not show stoppers) but Thor has been great in getting everything resolved. Camping World in St. Augustine has been wonderful also!
DEimerman is offline   Reply With Quote