Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 03-05-2017, 04:29 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Montecito 40J
State: California
THOR #6683
New to coaches, from Maritimes

Hello to all of you,

We have been RV'ing for last two year in a Jayco HT Eagle 28.5' and jsu fell in love with the whole thing of having your home with you. Last year we drove across Canada to BC and came back through Norther States, with a lovely stop in Yellowstone.
This year we are heading back out west through the states again to Yellowstone to meet my brother and his family for a few days of touring the park, then north to Glacier Nat. Park and then to Osoyoos BC, then work our way back home, of course staying in Banff for 14 days.
I am waiting for the snow to melt, since in October we bought a 2011 Four Winds Montecito 40J , so hopefully l will get it home by end April, to play with and get myself up to speed, with all the new stuff to learn. Left it at the dealer, he has snow and so do we.
Does anyone have a heads up for me, if there is something special to keep an eye on?

Thanks
Hans, Kathy and Quinn a Bernese/Lab mix service dog.
Cummins ICS 07, 360 HP, Allison 3000 MH
With a 2015 CMAX Ford Hybrid toad