Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 01-01-2022, 06:33 PM   #1

Brand: Still Looking
State: North Carolina
THOR #25670
Happy 2022 ya値l

Hey guys and gals in the RV world, happy new year. Hope 2022 is a far cry better than the last two years. My wife and I are looking for some new adventures and are considering the purchase of a Thor Vegas short class A RV. Bing new to this venture we haven稚 a clue on what questions we should be asking or things that we should be looking for, however we both agree that we want something that is easy enough to drive and maneuver yet provide the creature comforts of Glamping. We have about 50 K to invest and I understand that this vehicle is obtainable with under 50 K miles in that range. Please feel free to advise or advise against this vehicle and or chime in on things you I think we should be considering in our purchase. If you know of someone who is looking to move on from their pride and joy that痴 within our price and mileage range please direct them to us.. Overall we hope to be exploring a brand new period of fun and excitement and friends to be gained along the way. We live in North Carolina and so there certainly is no shortage of places to go

Thanks so much, and again Hapoy New Year

Old 01-02-2022, 12:14 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum RQ29
State: Ohio
THOR #13648
Welcome to the forum and good luck in your search. Just keep doing internet searches for all dealers and private sellers and see what you come up with for starters.

Tags
happy2022