Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 03-09-2016, 03:41 AM   #1

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #3789
New member and owner 36TL Challenger

Live in Texas and hoping someday to go full time, maybe in the next two years. The 36TL has been nothing but problems but slowly working them all out just like any other RV we have had. The Thor plant has been nothing but helpful to us so far. More than I can say for the dealer in north Texas. Wish to hear from other with the same couch.

Old 03-09-2016, 11:09 AM   #2
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
First, welcome to the forum.

I do not have the 36TL but have had our Challenger 37ND for over a year with minimal issues. What kind of problems have you been having with the coach?
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 02:39 PM   #3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #3771

I purchase a Ace Thor 27.1 2015 last year. I've had issues with battery and heater already.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:08 PM   #4

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #3789
one seal on a slide wasn't on right, two seals on another slide was cut to short and leaking rain water inside couch, bracket that holds 100 gallon water tank came off , the 3 screws holding it rusted through, we had what they call a oops floor, its when ever the main heater is on, the linoleum floor would float up from hot air under it. The tech support guys said oops we forgot to glue in the floor vent.... LOL... the touch screen on the radio only works for about 5 minutes before you have to hit the main reset on it, kitchen sink wasn't sealed and water would drip and leak into the cabinet, the main engine AC wouldn't work, there was never any Freon put into the system, the fire place wasn't even plugged in from behind, the bed room window is to small for the cut out opening and leaks... this is most of the stuff but still more. When ever I find something new I call Thor tech line and report it, they are some nice people. So far I have been able to fix everything my self with out going to the dealer that is over 100 miles away and then have to go without MH for weeks at a time. But all in all we still like this model. Have a few more mods and bugs to work out but things are starting to look up.