Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-16-2020, 05:13 AM   #61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: North Carolina
THOR #16745
We have a 27.7 Vegas. We do love it!! It's perfect size for me and hubby. We did have a few issues, one major one. Took it to the Thor in Indiana and they found that there was a leak in our fresh water tank and replaced it, and a few other smaller issues and some things we didn't even know about. They said ours was the first one they have had to come in for repairs. They actually enjoyed working on it just to have the chance to really get in one. The "port" where the antifreeze was suppose to be put into the rv was in an unbelievable spot that a person with small hands could barely get to so the went in and added an extention and brought it all the way out to a panel with easy access. I would say considering they said they don't see that model is a good thing. It could be that most take theirs back to the dealers and/or there aren't as many issues. We just got ours and we do want to put better shocks on it and add something for the steering stability but that is just what we want. The only thing I would say for sure is that when you do find a model you are considering, ask the dealer how long it has been on their lot. We found that our dealer had used ours for parts that you couldn't see with the naked eye. It was last one on their lot. We wanted one, had been researching for 2 years and purchased it and then got the call to come get it early because of the pandemic and everyone was shutting down. I feel we were rushed and being 2 states away and just burying my mom the day before didn't make for clear thinking. But we don't regret it at all cause we love our rig����