Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 07-02-2016, 09:52 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: Florida
THOR #4697
New Thor 2017 Gemini owner

Hi, my husband and I are newbies and just bought a few days ago a 2017 Gemeni. We would love to connect with other Gemeni owners.

Old 08-04-2016, 12:57 AM   #2

State: North Carolina
THOR #4990
Hey! My wife and I just bought a 2017 Gemini. I went through the walk through today and we will pick it up Friday 8/5/16. Somewhere on this site, I posted my first impressions of the Gemini, which were perfect size, great engine, nice scandanavian interior design, but mediocre craftsmanship. I'm still excited about the coach, and we are looking forward to many new adventures.
Old 09-22-2016, 03:21 PM   #3

THOR #4697
Help - Question about sewer system in Thor Gemini

Hi,

We too are new Gemini 2017 owners. We are also newbies to the RV world. I was wondering if you could answer a question about something I am confused about. It is regarding the sewer system in the coach. I understand about the Grey and Black water and which one is which. My question is the two valves that sit way in back of the compartment behind the Grey and Black valves. What are they for and when do you use them? We have only been camping once since we bought the RV and we did not use those two smaller valves in the back and everything worked fine. I just can't figure out what they are for and when we should use them. If you know about them I would sure love to hear from you. I hope you are enjoying your Gemini as much as we are. Thank you very much.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:54 PM   #4
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Can you post a picture?

I have a hunch given others with Gemini posts: Are the pipes that go to those valves blue and red? (If they are blue & red those would be your low-point drains to the water system which you leave them closed 99.9% of the time.)
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:30 PM   #5

THOR #4697
New 2017 Gemini Owner

Thank you Jamie for your reply. I cannot see in pipes to the small valves in the back of the sewer section. It is possible I would have to get under the Motorhome so see where the pipes are but neither my husband or I are nimble enough to do that. The valves themselves look to be dark grey in color. Unfortunately I do not know how to send a picture. Thanks for trying to help however.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:18 PM   #6

Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
To send a picture do not post using the Quick Reply like I just did. Look right below the last posting to the thread. See that red box labeled Post Reply? Use that. When the box opens to type your message you'll see a bunch of icons at the top. One of those will be a paperclip. When you click that a search box will open and that works just like attaching pix to an email. Just find the pix on your phone or computer and attach the file.
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote