Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 04-20-2016, 12:36 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32N
State: Virginia
THOR #3801
Newbies to the Motor Coach World

My wife and I just purchased a new Hurricane (32N) - our first motorhome. We've used it twice so far - once in really bad weather (high wind gusts, rain, and snow), and then last weekend when the weather was wonderful.

We've been doing a lot of you-tube and forum research, so we have an idea what the road ahead (e.g., the first year) may be like. We have even found a few problems already (e.g., Check Gas Cap warning message, Exterior Danby refrigerator set on deep freeze)

Anyway, thank you to the founders of this forum and to the folks that keep it up.

Old 04-20-2016, 01:11 PM   #2
vkb

Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinegan View Post
My wife and I just purchased a new Hurricane (32N) - our first motorhome. We've used it twice so far - once in really bad weather (high wind gusts, rain, and snow), and then last weekend when the weather was wonderful.

We've been doing a lot of you-tube and forum research, so we have an idea what the road ahead (e.g., the first year) may be like. We have even found a few problems already (e.g., Check Gas Cap warning message, Exterior Danby refrigerator set on deep freeze)

Anyway, thank you to the founders of this forum and to the folks that keep it up.
Welcome to the forum ! You will find many knowledgeable folks willing to help you solve any problem or question you might have. When you have time to explore the forum you will find modifications and information regarding just about anything which comes to mind.

Happy Camping !
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:31 PM   #3
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinegan View Post

First, welcome to the forum.

Regarding your exterior fridge, here is the link to a thread regarding the exterior fridge on another hurricane. Not sure the access is the same but it should give you an idea of where to look for access to the fridge's temp control.

http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f8/...ling-3117.html

Again, welcome.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:29 PM   #4

Brand: Still Looking
Model: SOB
State: South Dakota
THOR #3916
Welcome aboard!
Thor Infinity
saddlesore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 05:25 PM   #5