Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-08-2019, 01:36 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Washington
THOR #15194
Thought we had a New Motorhome

Well, well, well, We were told by Camping World that we were approved for the new Freedom Traveler A30, as I previously mentioned. Low and behold when we went to pick it up, we were informed we were "not" approved. A bunch of gobbly gook, but in essence it was "we don't know what we are doing". So after settling down a bit, we went to Appleway RV (formerly Freedom RV) in Spokane Valley, WA and in about 6 hours we departed with a 2019 30.3 A.C.E. by Thor. So, now instead of questions about the Freedom Traveler I guess we will have questions about the ACE. Safe travels everyone. We will depart Spokane, WA around the 15th of May for ???????

Old 05-08-2019, 01:48 PM   #2

State: California
THOR #9612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary M. View Post
Well, well, well, We were told by Camping World that we were approved for the new Freedom Traveler A30, as I previously mentioned. Low and behold when we went to pick it up, we were informed we were "not" approved. A bunch of gobbly gook, but in essence it was "we don't know what we are doing". So after settling down a bit, we went to Appleway RV (formerly Freedom RV) in Spokane Valley, WA and in about 6 hours we departed with a 2019 30.3 A.C.E. by Thor. So, now instead of questions about the Freedom Traveler I guess we will have questions about the ACE. Safe travels everyone. We will depart Spokane, WA around the 15th of May for ???????
Congrats, I have the Ace -29.3. very happy with it after few upgrades, front and back sway bar make a big difference in the handling. When storing it, put window covers in to protect the curtains, after 2 years the sun destroyed the lining on the sun exposed side...just ordered new ones cost $465.00...also recommend get an adjustable water pressure Gage, they work betterwhen water hook up pressure is low.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:17 PM   #3
I Think We're Lost!

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
Congratulations on surviving the ordeal...
Bob Denman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 02:21 PM   #4

Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary M. View Post
All Hurricanes, Windsports, ACEs and Freedom Travelers are made the the same Thor Industries, motor coach plant 750 on the same production line, engineered by the same engineers and built by the same floor workers. The only differences in the coach lines are in the quality of the materials used and options available.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 09:27 PM   #5

Model: Quantum RQ29
State: Ohio
THOR #13648
Congrats on your purchase, finally!!
Old 05-08-2019, 09:46 PM   #6

Model: A.C.E. 27.2
State: Indiana
THOR #14698
Congrats on your ACE. You should be a happy camper in that rig. We have a 27.2
Old 05-08-2019, 09:56 PM   #7
I Think We're Lost!

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
May it turn out to be...

http://www.thorforums.com/forums/att...1&d=1557352603
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Four Aces.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	17236  
Bob Denman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 01:33 AM   #8

Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Congrats and welcome! No one here is surprised at another CWrld frustration. Enjoy your new rig and share some pics!