Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 07-15-2015, 08:16 PM   #1

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #2383
Tim

Hello all, I don't have an RV and never had one, but I am seriously looking at a Thor RV and plan to retire in about 8 months and purchase an RV soon. We are looking at and researching the Chateau Super C. All of your sharing of information is a big help.

Old 07-15-2015, 09:43 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 23U
State: Illinois
THOR #992
Great idea we did same thing I bought ours about 4 months before retiring to get use to it and we went on a couple one niters. We bought a Four Winds 23u about 25 footer, fits us perfect it was used with only 1600 miles and saved us a bunch of money plus the original owner must of got the problems fixed and it came from a great dealer which is vital to have when buying. They all have problems and a quality dealer is important. All types and sizes just pick what works for you and have fun.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:45 PM   #3

Model: Four Winds 23U
State: Illinois
THOR #992
One more thing this sight is great, there are some very talented and experienced people that have helped me a lot since I am new to RVing.
Old 07-16-2015, 12:24 AM   #4

Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Welcome!
Just like a sticks and bricks home, it can be hard to know exactly what you want until you've had your first one awhile. Find the one that seems to fit most of what you think you want, and enjoy it. We really liked our 33' class A, then our needs changed and we thought we wanted something smaller, but with a walk around queen bed. Now we've had our Vegas 25.2 for about 5 weeks and 3000 miles, and know we made the right choice for us, for now. Of course, different strokes for different folks. Lots of good opinions on this and other forums.
Happy hunting!