Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Industry Towables - Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels > Cruiser RV
Click Here to Login

Old 08-09-2021, 03:06 AM   #1

Brand: Cruiser
State: Iowa
THOR #24475
2012 shadow cruiser 313bhs questions

So we recently purchased a used 2012 shadow cruiser 313bhs. It looks to be barely used. So I wanted to flush all of the tanks so we could start camping in it with no issues. Filled up the fresh water tank and went to drain it, cannot find the fresh water tank drain at all. I found the 2 low point drains and there is a drain off the aux tank but no idea how to even fill said aux tank. The only way I've been able to drain the tank is open the low point and turn on the pump, but that seems mean to the pump. Any info on this would be fantastic.

Next, the stairs seem to really squat when you step on them. The floor just inside the door moves a bit too but looking at it, it's all dry and clean no signs of water damage. Any ideas on getting that fixed would be awesome too!

Thanks in advance!

Old 08-09-2021, 08:22 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Damon Daybreak
State: New Mexico
THOR #19133
According to what I can find, all you have are the low point drains.
Old 08-09-2021, 09:26 PM   #3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum RQ29
State: Ohio
THOR #13648
We had a shadow cruiser that same year. On mine the fresh water drain was on what would be the driver side. It was just a little behind the outside wheel and a little bit inset.