Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Industry Towables - Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels > K-Z RV
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-10-2021, 07:54 PM   #1

Brand: KZ RV
Model: Venture Stratus SR261VRL
State: Texas
THOR #7966
Just took delivery of a KZ Venture Stratus

We picked up our 2021 Stratus SR261VRL a few days ago and so far we are really pleased with it. They are forecasting record low temps during the next seven days so we'll get to see how well insulated it is. It has an electric fireplace heater that seems to do a great job in keeping the main living area warm but it's only 32° out - the real test will be when it drops down into the single-digits and teens this weekend.

Old 01-27-2023, 04:42 AM   #2

Brand: Cruiser
State: Missouri
THOR #21904
My wife and I are considering a Venture Stratus SR261VRB. I know this is an old post, but I can't find any decent forum discussions or reviews on the Venture brand. Just wondering if you're still happy with your purchase? Thanks!
Old 01-27-2023, 09:35 PM   #3

Brand: KZ RV
Model: Venture Stratus SR261VRL
State: Texas
THOR #7966
Yes we are - extremely happy! No issues with it at all and we camp in it about a hundred days per year. Our experience has been that Venture makes a great product and we have no regrets.
Old 01-28-2023, 03:38 AM   #4

Brand: Cruiser
State: Missouri
THOR #21904
Quote:
Originally Posted by jla956 View Post
Yes we are - extremely happy! No issues with it at all and we camp in it about a hundred days per year. Our experience has been that Venture makes a great product and we have no regrets.
That's great to hear. Thanks!