Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owner Classifieds Buy | Sell |Trade
Click Here to Login

Old 06-12-2020, 03:57 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane
State: Idaho
THOR #18218
Motorcycle rack

I bought a 2003 30' Thor Hurricane last August. It came with a motorcycle rack that attached to two hitches on my RV as shown in the attached pics.

I tried looking for a price range online but the company Hitch It apparently is out of business. It is in St Maries, ID. and I can't carry it with me while traveling as I tow my car with a tow dolly. Whoever wants it will have to pick it up or make arrangements to have it delivered to them.

Are there any recommendations as to where else I can advertise it and what it may be worth? Any Facebook groups? It looks brand new, doesn't look used, is very solid and heavy, and the ramp slides off to the right. It has carabiners for tie downs.

Thanks for any information.

Mike

Question: Why am I limited to the cities listed below? I don't live in or near any of them!

View this ad at Thor Classifieds - Motorcycle rack

Old 06-12-2020, 03:58 PM   #2

Model: Hurricane
State: Idaho
THOR #18218
I am not in Seattle!!! I am in St Maries, ID.
Old 06-12-2020, 04:25 PM   #3

Model: Hurricane 32a
State: Washington
THOR #18907
You might try the facebook page IBDR, represents the Idaho Backcountry discovery route , mostly motorcycle adventure riders. I live in Wa. state and belong to the group. I would be interested in your hitch possibly, but I would need to coordinate a trip out west