Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owner Classifieds Buy | Sell |Trade
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-10-2020, 01:21 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurticane 34J
State: Massachusetts
THOR #1987
UltraTrac Rear Track Bar for Ford F53 brand new in the box

Brand new in the box UltraTrac Rear Track Bar for the Ford F53 20k 22k chassis UTF53V10R Bought for my Thor Hurricane 34J. We bought it for a planned long trip this Spring, the trip got cancelled because of Covid19, then last month we just suddenly decided to trade in the motorhome and go back to a 5th wheel, 5 days later the motorhome was gone and a new Grand Design Solitude was in the driveway. Never installed, just opened the box to look at it. Cost 480.00 new and it is out of stock right now. Located on Cape Cod Massachusetts, but I can ship them for an additional 50.00. Price 375.00 obo

I also have an ad for a brand new in the box Front Sumo Springs

View this ad at Thor Classifieds - UltraTrac Rear Track Bar for Ford F53 brand new in the box

Old 04-10-2020, 07:23 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurticane 34J
State: Massachusetts
THOR #1987
sold