Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 12-29-2018, 12:47 AM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #6598
Quote:
Originally Posted by montag View Post
Purchased my 2017 Thor RV from La Mesa RV in Mesa AZ. No issues with the purchase or delivery. Great to deal with. Now after driving almost 12,000 miles across the USA and Canada within the past 6 months for whatever reason I have had NO issues. Nothing quit working. Generator, slides, water system, drain system, refrigerator, ac, furnace, etc. Zero problems. The MB chassis and diesel performed well. Easy to drive. No problems meeting trucks or wind blowing me around. No trouble getting diesel fuel anywhere. No trouble adding DEF when needed. Great to drive on all the road/traffic conditions I encountered. I have owned Class A, Class C and also Class B RVs over the past years. This is the first Thor brand I have owned. Visited the Thor factory in Elkhart and met some nice people while taking the tour.

With all the problems/issues some folks are having I just wanted to let people know that Thor does make some good units. (At least in my case).
Me 2 Thor 2018 Quantum PD31 very satisfied great coach all systems work great. No Problems after Pocket Door was repaired as a result of sales person let door slide open and crash. They repaired nder warranty and now is solid as a rock.

Old 01-18-2019, 03:49 PM   #22

Model: Citation Sprinter 24sa
State: Florida
THOR #13813
I have 2012 Citation Sprinter 24 sa. I haven't had it long but the previous owner took excellent notes. With 50k mile the only issue were routine oil, filters and tires. This was one of the reasons I bought. I just upgraded the charger and the battery isolator. With an MB there is an A service and B service that the previous owner took care of every 15 k miles, there not cheap but look like will keep the chassis in good shape for the long haul.
Old 01-18-2019, 04:35 PM   #23

Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
2018 THOR Siesta 24 SS with summit package

I purchased my Thor Siesta 24SS back in March 2018 and love it. Getting ready for a cross country trip in April/May. My unit came with the summit package. The package included tank warmers, mobile eye, 100 watt solar panel/charger. I did add the Equalizer Hydraulic leveling system after taking possession. I am having my dealer install the battery boost switch which I had on my 2016 Winnebago ERA. Nice thing to have in case the engine battery goes dead. I have had it on several short 3 day trips testing out all of the systems. I also have the WineGard 4g lte wifi booster on it.
Old 01-19-2019, 01:03 AM   #24

Model: Sprinter Citation
State: Louisiana
THOR #6092
I have a 2017 Citation 24SS with 27,000 miles on it which I acquired from MHSRV. I have had a few issues with it, but those repaired by me with warranty parts from THOR. Overall, very little maintenance other than my wife identifying upgrades for me to do. As said, easy to drive, economical to operate and quick to setup and take down. I have been thoroughly pleased with the unit.
Slidell, Louisiana
Scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote