Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-22-2022, 02:09 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Massachusetts
THOR #24174
2022 axis 24.1 usb not working

Hi everyone
Please forgive me I don't remember who made the suggestion.
I checked the usb box in the bedroom of my new 2022 axis 24.1 and as suggested. The wire connecting the usb was not connected.
I replaced the connector and it works as it should.
Thank you again for the suggestion. It was a simple fix and saved a lot of exploring to find the cause of the problem.
Smallenginedepot@aol.com

Old 06-22-2022, 12:38 PM   #2

Model: Axis 24.1
State: Connecticut
THOR #20289
That bedroom usb outlet can be easily expanded. I installed this larger panel in place of the existing one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It has an on/off switch, a voltage indicator, two usb outlets and one cigarette lighter outlet. I installed a cigarette lighter outlet to usb plug to add two more usb outlets. Now we can charge our two iPhones and two iPads simultaneously. That 12V circuit is supplied by one of the 15A fuses in the converter so you don't want to overload it with more than that. That fuse also supplies power to the cigarette lighter outlet in the back of the driver's side bedroom cabinet.

David
Old 06-23-2022, 01:23 AM   #3

State: Massachusetts
THOR #24174
Thank you. Great idea. Coincidentally I installed that exact same usb in my new Mahindra Tractor. I think I'll order another one and install it.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Mike