Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 10-29-2022, 12:19 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Hurricane 29M
State: California
THOR #3923
On 29M - where do you store your broom, windshield squeegee

In my 29M, we put our broom, dust pan, windshield squeegee, dog food, in the shower. It turns into a "closet".

I'd like to know where people store their big bag of dog food, broom and dustpan, windshield squeegee, etc.

Old 10-29-2022, 03:09 AM   #2

Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Texas
THOR #11781
No big bag of dog food for us, our dogs wont eat it. The canned stuff for them goes in the cabinet with our other canned goods. The windshield squeegee stays at home in the workshop. I use whatever is on hand at the fuel station. The broom and dustpan goes on a command strip hanger just below the bathroom light switch. The shower houses our ice maker.
Lt Keefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 11:48 AM   #3

Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
I put a spring loaded clip thing on the wall in the corner of the bedroom. It holds broom, swiffer, dust pan, and headlamp. We transfer dog food into a plastic bin (20 lb bag) and store it back under the dinette.
Old 10-29-2022, 11:52 AM   #4

Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo56 View Post
I put a spring loaded clip thing on the wall in the corner of the bedroom. It holds broom, swiffer, dust pan, and headlamp. We transfer dog food into a plastic bin (20 lb bag) and store it back under the dinette.
Mop and Broom Holder Wall Mount, Rustic Solid Wood Holder Garden and Kitchen Garage Tool Organizer Wall Hanger for Home Goods (3 Positions with 4 Hooks) https://a.co/d/9DKNqnZ
Old 10-29-2022, 12:33 PM   #5

State: Michigan
THOR #17235
Our broom with clip-on dust pan just fits standing up into the gap between the bathroom counter and the shower door. It travels well there too. I keep my long handled squeegee and rake in the small, deep horizontal compartment behind the small door to the rear of the hydraulic pump access door.
Old 10-30-2022, 03:52 AM   #6

THOR #3923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibeman View Post
Our broom with clip-on dust pan just fits standing up into the gap between the bathroom counter and the shower door. It travels well there too. I keep my long handled squeegee and rake in the small, deep horizontal compartment behind the small door to the rear of the hydraulic pump access door.
Funny...I was brushing my teeth yesterday and thought...hmm...maybe I can store the dustpan and broom there. I'll have to check out the hydraulic cabinet.
Old 11-05-2022, 09:06 PM   #7

State: Arkansas
THOR #11266
We store our broom behind the toilet. The towel rack holds it in place. We have a telescoping squeegee that we store in the front compartment on the passenger (camp) side. Our dog food goes in a container that sits behind the driver's seat. It does not interfere with the slide.
2015 Ford Explorer XLT Toad
Fish and Dear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 04:05 AM   #8

Model: ACE
State: Arizona
THOR #15278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusplainwacky View Post
In my 29M, we put our broom, dust pan, windshield squeegee, dog food, in the shower. It turns into a "closet".

I'd like to know where people store their big bag of dog food, broom and dustpan, windshield squeegee, etc.
Our telescoping squeegee, and mop, goes in the storage compartment on the passenger side with our camp chairs, etc. The broom and dustpan goes inside the tall, thin closet next to our pantry. It had a metal, coat hook already there when we bought it. Our dogs are large so we have the elevated storage container that holds their food and the lid has built in bowls. It fits perfectly behind the back of the passenger seat, next to the steps.
Old 11-11-2022, 04:15 AM   #9

THOR #3923
All good ideas!