Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-25-2016, 01:40 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Ace 30.2
State: Washington
THOR #5063
Ace a/c

Wondering if anybody knows how to tell if you have the 15k a/c unit or the smaller one. We bought our 2015 Ace 30.2 from a private party and they said they upgraded to the bigger unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Old 08-25-2016, 03:02 AM   #2

Model: A.C.E. 27.1
State: New York
THOR #4585
ACE A/C size

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace30.2 View Post
Wondering if anybody knows how to tell if you have the 15k a/c unit or the smaller one. We bought our 2015 Ace 30.2 from a private party and they said they upgraded to the bigger unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I also wanted to know what size a/c was in my new to us 2015 27.1 and I found an Airxcel booklet with my owners manual which had a model number so I googled Airxcel and the model number and it took me to the Airxcel web site.

At the site they suggested:
Retrieve the complete air conditioner model (if you are unsure how to locate the unit model number, access the link below to help you in obtaining this number). This link allows you to see where the rating plate sticker is located.
Coleman Mach - Where's My Model Number | Airxcel

Once you have the model number, go to our Document Library, key the model number into the search engine on our Literature and Technical Documents page. You will find a large selection of information available for your air conditioner.nd it had the model number so i Airxcel and the model number.

It told me that my model was discontinued and gave me the replacement model number which is for a 15000BTU model so I'm thinking that I do have the upgraded 15K A/C

I do hope I'm interpreting this correctly; the a/c has been quite good but I'm in the northeast so nothing like the west of south summer temps.

Safe travels,
Old 08-25-2016, 03:45 AM   #3

State: North Carolina
THOR #3952
Probably going to have to take the cover off the top unit. It will have a model number on a sticker inside.