Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-24-2019, 07:54 PM   #1
MSK

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 37.4 Former ACE30
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #1590
Axxera AVM111NAVLH in Palazzo 37.4

I have a new Palazzo 37.4 withe the Axxera AVM111NAVLH integrated Audio/GPS system. I have downloaded the manual from the internet and am having a problem with the USB connection, in that I can't seem to make one. The manual wiring diagram shows two usb connections, one for charging and one for input. The section on operations says to insert the USB device into the "USB slot on the front of the unit and playback will begin immediately". None of the pictures show a USB slot and my installation has two ports on the bottom of the center console that each have two usb slots in them. During the initial walk through I asked the tech rep if they were were for charging or playback and he said both (my previous ACE had two ports, one for charging and one for playback and charging). I have plugged a memory stick loaded with music, which played in the ACE, into each of the 4 ports and selected USB from the display, but in all cases I receive a message stating "no USB device". Anyone have any suggestions (other than to contact Thor)?

Old 02-24-2019, 08:11 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Idaho
THOR #9660
I could be wrong, happens a lot, but I believe from reading another thread that the ports on your console are part of the coach wiring system for charging only. Your Axxera has 2 ports, but they are in the back of the unit. You might have to plug a usb into the unit and bring it out from under the dash to plug in an accessory.
Mike

Tags
axxera avm111navlh, palazzo 37.4, usb playback