First Weekend with New Rig
Just finished our first weekend with our new Miramar 32.2. Unfortunately the weather was wet and cold, but overall things were better than expected. Just a few minor issues that will need to be corrected.
1) When furnace comes on, the laminate flooring pillows up the entire length of the coach. Must be some foil tape problems around the registers that allow air in above the subfloor.
2) A couple nails that popped up in the floor as well. Havenít poked through the laminate yet, but can easily be seen.
3) Cannot get the WiFi Ranger to connect to campground WiFi. This is probably a user issue, but we couldnít figure out how to log in once the connection was made. The campground wifi worked ok and we connected directly to it without any problems.
4) Could not get the mobile app to work with the interface. Once again probably a user issue.
5) One PDI item still waiting to be fixed as well, the dealership opened the window to show us how the escape window worked and could not get it to go back in ( they bent the frame ). Will get it replaced with new window in a couple weeks.
We have another 2 night tripped planned for mid March.
But overall, we are quite pleased with the coach.