Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 04-22-2018, 06:09 PM   #1

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #4929
Freedom Elite 23h question

Does anyone know the length of the 30 amp shore power cord? Our rv is not with us and we need to know the length of the cord. Have looked through all the data I have on my computer and can't find anything that states the length of the power cord. Thank you in advance.

THIS HAS BEEN ANSWERED via FACEBOOK. I could not find how to delete this post.

Old 04-23-2018, 03:38 AM   #2

State: Arizona
THOR #11396
followup?

hey there, N2rving.. just wanted to reach out and see how you like your 23H. I'm contemplating purchasing one and was hoping to hear some current owners' thoughts. thanks.
Old 04-23-2018, 12:02 PM   #3

State: Alabama
THOR #4929
We have had ours a couple of years now and it is perfect for us. We wanted short length with no slides. We like the short length and no need to put out slides if you make a quick overnight stop somewhere. Easy to park in places bigger rvs can't. As with all new rvs you may find a thing or two that needs attention. That is what the warranty is for. So make sure to use it the first year and check everything out. We like the Thor Freedom Elite. However, I have nothing nice to say about Camping World. We would buy another Thor but not one through Camping World. The Freedom Elite is a Camping World specific name. Thor makes the same rv but it is called the Four Winds 23U floor plan. https://www.thormotorcoach.com/fourwinds/floor-plans/