Originally Posted by email@example.com
How do we reset the door lock keypad on our Omni sv34. When we got the RV summer it worked. Now it doesn't.
Ford F550 chasis
Go to page 70 or so of your Ford F-550 Owners Manual or search Keyless Entry in the PDF version.
Erasing a Personal Code
1. Enter the factory-set five-digit code.
2. Press and release 1·2 on the keypad
within five seconds.
3. Press and hold 1·2 for two seconds.
This must be done within five seconds
of completing Step 2. Doors and Locks
All personal codes erase and only the
factory-set five-digit code will work.
Programming a Personal Entry Code
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory-set code.
2. Press 1·2 on the keypad within five
3. Enter your personal five-digit code.
You must enter each number within
five seconds of each other.
4. Press 1·2 on the keypad to save
personal code one.
The doors will lock then unlock to confirm
that programming was successful.
To Program additional personal entry
codes, repeat Steps 1-3, then for Step4:
• Press 3·4 to save personal code two.
• Press 5·6 to save personal code three.
• Press 7·8 to save personal code four.
• Press 9·0 to save personal code five.