Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-04-2021, 09:56 PM   #1

State: Colorado
THOR #18859
Kiwi

Hi I’m George from Auckland New Zealand.
Happy New Year to you all.
I brought a 2019 Thor Hurricane 29m last February.
Have shipped it to NZ and have convert it to righthand drive.
I have been trying to down load the wiring diagram as I have enough wiring for another coach [emoji23]and would like to know what some of the units are and do.
Any help would be great.
Cheers
Kiwi

Old 01-04-2021, 10:18 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwiguy View Post
Hi I’m George from Auckland New Zealand.
Happy New Year to you all.
I brought a 2019 Thor Hurricane 29m last February.
Have shipped it to NZ and have convert it to righthand drive.
I have been trying to down load the wiring diagram as I have enough wiring for another coach [emoji23]and would like to know what some of the units are and do.
Any help would be great.
Cheers
Kiwi
There are basically four different wiring diagrams. Ford's for the engine, transmission and dash cluster. The front cap 12 volt system. It is powered by the chassis battery through the fuse and repay circuit board which is on the far right side foot compartment next to the floor. The main 12 volt system powered by the house batteries has the fuse panel under the bed in the power center. Finally there is the 120 volt system which connects shore and generator power to all the accessories in the coach through the power center's circuit breakers and the inverter.

You need to tackle one system at a time and let us try to help you. General questions do not give a sufficient mental picture for us to fathom what you need.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote