I bought a 2020 Magnitude back on October. Only been out about 3 times but here are my thoughts:
1) Quality as well as Fit / Finish better than my Class C Outlaw 29H
2) The F-550 chassis is the real deal. Blows the E-450 out of the water.
3) Iíve had a few minor issues but nothing major.
4) For me, the price is right for a Super C. I have seen guys spend another $50k - $100K and have similar issues. I think there is real value in the Thor Super C.
5) The floor plan has to meet your needs but for us, it is nearly perfect. The only downside is the slide had to be out to use the bed but it is hardly a show stopper.
Iíll have more feedback when we can use it more in the spring but so far we really like it.