Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-16-2018, 03:51 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: South Carolina
THOR #4485
Need some bulb help

Challenger 37 kt 2015. Is there some type of list that someone may have of all the different bulbs in this RV. When one goes out so far it has been almost impossible to read the type and model number of the bulb. I have the light over the sink that has two fluorescent bulbs and a little bulb we use as a night light anybody know what this bulb is I can't find anything that looks like it.
Thanks for any help I can get.

Russell

Old 05-16-2018, 04:12 AM   #2

Model: outlaw 37ls
State: Europe
THOR #6831
switch it to led
Old 05-16-2018, 04:38 AM   #3

State: South Carolina
THOR #4485
I would but as I said don't have a conversion bulb type to crossover to led bulb that is why I need a little help from anyone that may have changed it or have a list of bulbs used and where in the Rv.
Old 05-16-2018, 05:15 AM   #4

Brand: DRV
Model: ES 38RSSA
State: Montana
THOR #5034
I have no vested interest in:
Cabin Bright | Innovative 12 volt LED Lighting
But I have done business with them in the past and have had very good results with their products, support, shipping, and advice. Having an issue once with an intermittent bulb they cheerfully replaced it 11 mo. after purchase!

The owner / manager is very generous with his time and has a great deal of RV experience (does RV shows etc.). I'd bet they could guide you through your needs / wants.

Basically, you'll need to identify the bulbs base type, then pick the approx. lumen output and color temp you're interested in. Our coach is 100% LED but there is a variety of bases and styles used throughout.
DRV Suites ES-38RSSA #9679
GM Denali 3500HD-Max 4x, CC, 8' DRW
EZGo-TXT, Yamaha-G22E, CC Precedent
mtntrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:00 PM   #5

Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Florida
THOR #6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsapp View Post
...When one goes out so far it has been almost impossible to read the type and model number of the bulb....
Try taking a focused and close up picture of the markings as you can with your phone, then zoom in on the picture. That has always worked for me to help with identification.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:34 PM   #6

Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtntrek View Post
I have no vested interest in:
Cabin Bright | Innovative 12 volt LED Lighting
But I have done business with them in the past and have had very good results with their products, support, shipping, and advice. Having an issue once with an intermittent bulb they cheerfully replaced it 11 mo. after purchase!

The owner / manager is very generous with his time and has a great deal of RV experience (does RV shows etc.). I'd bet they could guide you through your needs / wants.

Basically, you'll need to identify the bulbs base type, then pick the approx. lumen output and color temp you're interested in. Our coach is 100% LED but there is a variety of bases and styles used throughout.
Yeah, if you have enough lite, with no power on, take out each bulb, write down the bulb number on a paper and if you want to stay with bulbs, buy them at a auto repair place by the dozen.