Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-16-2021, 02:41 PM   #61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New York
THOR #21433
New Thor Delano Here

We decided that we wanted a vehicle that would allow us to travel and use the RV to get around. We chose the Delano 24TT as it is short enough to go to most places we need. We are using it to look for a place to relocate our home and business out of New York. So far in the last month we have been to the Outer Banks and back. Then Melbourne Beach Fl and back. The machine dives like dream. High winds had some effect but enough to be white knuckled on the wheel. Cruise control is fantastic as well. Yes we have 4 minor things that will be addressed at the dealer next month but overall she is a great machine.
The dining table is fine for us and I am rather thick. For two of us it is a perfect fit. I must recommend that larger groups consider something bigger.
The amount of storage is fine, Controls vis touch pad or Iphone are very convenient. With the slide out access to the wet compartment is easy. Other compartments under the slide out are rough to get too. However the slide out has a large garage that is great with slide out or in.
The external propane quick connect is also a great idea for our BBQ.
The only issue I have is with the GPS map in the Mercedes dash. It has all the incorrect speeds for the roads we travel. I am hoping to find an upgrade.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Delano1.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	28069   Click image for larger version

Name:	Delano2.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	28070