Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 03-09-2021, 06:10 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #5337
Sequence 20L

Hi,
Am considering trading in my Tiffin 31sa for a Thor Sequence 20L, It's becoming harder to drive the Tiffin (75 yrs old) and with the class B my wife could drive it if she had to.

Wondering if anyone has any input on the sequence both good and bad (mostly bad). It's on the Dodge chassi

Thanks in advance for your thoughts

Old 03-09-2021, 07:28 PM   #2

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
I traded in my Axis for a Winnebago Travato about a year ago for the same reasons you are articulating. Haven’t got to use it much because of COVID but the three trips I have done have gone well. The Dodge Promaster is easy to drive and park, easier on gas and has plenty of power even in the Smokies. I looked carefully at the Sequence and Travato and they are quite similar. The game breaker for us were the opening windows in the Travato and our poor experience with Thor quality control (we owned both a Vegas and Axis). We do a lot of state and National Parks that do not have electric and we did not see how we could continue to do that with a Sequence. I understand the 2021 Travato has a hung shower curtain. I put one in our 2020.