Well I hate to say it but I think its best to cancel the rally. I don't think the virus will get any better in the next couple of weeks and its just not worth the risk of anybody getting it or spreading it to the group.
So if you had reservations cancel if you want. Of course you can still go if you want but Maria and I decided to stay home.
This year has been jinxed for trips so we will relax by the pool at home
If everyone agrees I think we should plan to go back to Pechanga the same time next year.
I guess I have no excuse for not making next year....haha. Itís sounds like a great plan. Delayed gratification makes it even better.