Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-03-2022, 01:50 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 28A
State: Florida
THOR #26191
SWFL Service Recommended

Anyone have a recommendation for a service location in the SWFL area? I have a new class C but really struggling with finding a service place that actually calls back!

Old 06-03-2022, 02:20 PM   #2
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenRo@d View Post
Anyone have a recommendation for a service location in the SWFL area? I have a new class C but really struggling with finding a service place that actually calls back!
No, your having trouble finding a place that will service a unit they did not sell.

Good luck in the search. As a note, most RV service centers are backed up between 4 and 6 months.

You might be better off calling the dealer where you bought the rig or calling Thor and ask ion they will authorize an independent repair center.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 02:39 PM   #3

Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
THOR #12751
North Trail RV off I-75 in Fort Myers is a very large dealer sells Thor products amongst others.

There is also RV One Superstores Fort Myers Parts and Service Depot and South Florida RV Solutions (they actually came up with the spray-on lifetime roof concept for RV's).

Denali Express is a Mobile RV Service as well.

There are many, many more in the southwest Florida area if you do a search. The ones I mentioned are all in the Fort Myers / Cape Coral area.
Old 06-03-2022, 03:04 PM   #4

Model: 28A
THOR #26191
Thanks! Yes my challenge is I didn’t buy from a dealer. I have done multiple searches and called all the big names. No one answers phone or calls back. Haven’t had great success with rv one - been trying since March with them.

I will try calling Thor, just did know if there was any hidden gem I didn’t know about in the area.
Old 06-03-2022, 03:27 PM   #5
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Thanks! Yes my challenge is I didn’t buy from a dealer. I have done multiple searches and called all the big names. No one answers phone or calls back. Haven’t had great success with rv one - been trying since March with them.

I will try calling Thor, just did know if there was any hidden gem I didn’t know about in the area.
A friend of mine that lives in Florida bought from RV One. He says as to service, the only language they know is lawyer. Take it for what it’s worth.

You didn’t buy from a dealer, no warranty. If not find an independent
Old 06-03-2022, 03:29 PM   #6

Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
If an oil change is the service It's one answer, if it's a transmission swap it's another.
If it's Thor warranty it's another.

So,
Tell us the service needed and we can tell/hint to you the service center needed.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 03:36 PM   #7

Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
THOR #12751
Quote:

You can go on Thor's website and do a dealer search by location. I highly doubt Thor will be able to give you a specific dealer that will answer their phone and schedule service promptly.

Depending on the service you need, a Mobile RV Tech might be your best option.

Southwest Florida RV Service is an independent shop in the area as well.

But regardless of who you choose, it is likely going to be a very long wait.

I haven't used a dealer in several years and with the state of things today there is no way I would ever use one. I do my own work and if it was major work, I used the Thor Factory Service Center in Wakarusa.

Tags
florida, fort myers, service, swfl