Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-31-2022, 06:52 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #25739
Tellaro-Sequence Question

New owner of a 2022 Sequence 20L
The Thor produced "How to use your Sequence/Tellaro" video on YouTube shows the Automatic Generator Start feature controlled through the "Energy" submenu on the BMPro panel. On my Sequence the same screen only shows coach and chassis battery voltage and propane tank fill. No AGS control icons. Do I have this feature? And, if so, how do I access it? Thanks for the help, this forum is great!

Old 02-10-2022, 04:55 AM   #2

State: Washington
THOR #25964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnschaefer@att.net View Post
New owner of a 2022 Sequence 20L

The Thor produced "How to use your Sequence/Tellaro" video on YouTube shows the Automatic Generator Start feature controlled through the "Energy" submenu on the BMPro panel. On my Sequence the same screen only shows coach and chassis battery voltage and propane tank fill. No AGS control icons. Do I have this feature? And, if so, how do I access it? Thanks for the help, this forum is great!
I have the Tellaro, same thing.
Old 02-10-2022, 02:47 PM   #3

State: Florida
THOR #25739
After exhaustive research, I have determined that the Auto Gen Start feature of the RV Master / BMPro is only applicable to units with gas generators. The high-end Lithium-ion system with the 800Ah batteries have an AGS module that starts the Promaster engine to charge the batteries. The low-end "Reliable" system with a pair of 100 Ah batteries have no such feature. This is the standard equipment for all base level Tellaro and Sequence (and other?) units manufactured after mid-October.
Old 08-22-2022, 07:50 PM   #4

State: South Carolina
THOR #27749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnschaefer@att.net View Post
After exhaustive research, I have determined that the Auto Gen Start feature of the RV Master / BMPro is only applicable to units with gas generators. The high-end Lithium-ion system with the 800Ah batteries have an AGS module that starts the Promaster engine to charge the batteries. The low-end "Reliable" system with a pair of 100 Ah batteries have no such feature. This is the standard equipment for all base level Tellaro and Sequence (and other?) units manufactured after mid-October.
I think it false advertising this was one the main reasons I purchased my van
It even shows you how to activate it in the Manual
And its never been installed in a Sequence
Old 10-20-2022, 01:21 AM   #5

State: Texas
THOR #28293
i have the onan and the 200a lithium ...with AGS..and am having problems getting it to work as advertised. Thor continues to try to solve the issues...