Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-06-2015, 01:18 PM   #1
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Thor Motorcoach Website updated

Check it out, the Thor Motorcoach website has been refreshed with a new layout and new colors:
Thor Motor Coach - North America's #1 Brand of Motorhomes

Browsing through the Axis/Vegas pages it doesn't look like there is anything substantially new (although they do have 2015 literature for the Vegas, but not the Axis including more pictures of the different floorplans--you now have to scroll down to the bottom to see the gallery).

JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 03:25 PM   #2

Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Check it out, the Thor Motorcoach website has been refreshed with a new layout and new colors:
Thor Motor Coach - North America's #1 Brand of Motorhomes

Browsing through the Axis/Vegas pages it doesn't look like there is anything substantially new (although they do have 2015 literature for the Vegas, but not the Axis including more pictures of the different floorplans--you now have to scroll down to the bottom to see the gallery).
I just found that yesterday myself.....
I noticed that my floorplan now has a step into the rear bedroom.. I wonder what that is all about????

Otherwise, I bounced over to the owner section hoping that they would finally have something useful there.... sadly, no.

i didn't have time to look around elsewhere. Nice look though.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:07 PM   #3

Model: 2015 Tuscany 40EX
State: South Dakota
THOR #1260
The Tuscany 40EX has been dropped, the cabinets and colors are also gone for all the newer 2015 and an AX was added.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:57 PM   #4

Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
I just found that yesterday myself.....
I noticed that my floorplan now has a step into the rear bedroom.. I wonder what that is all about????....
I bounced over the other day to take a look at a floorplan in reference to a forum post, and noticed that they are now touting a mega storage in "some units". A large storage locker that goes completely across the back of the unit. My guess is that the step up accommodates that by sacrificing ceiling height in the bedroom.

Maybe a nice add.... but I'm not really wanting much for storage space as it is.
We have cabinets inside that barely get used (and that is with DW being naturally unorganized and inefficient when storing stuff)
and I have yet to really struggle to store anything outside.... with the exception of dirty stuff like fire wood... and we are pack rats that over pack for everything!
I guess I could put bikes under there... that would be nice!
but still wouldn't really solve my need for dirty storage for firewood and the like....
Old 02-19-2015, 05:18 PM   #5
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Our 24.1 has a "mega storage space" in the back (because of the beds on the 24.1 they can run the outside storage from side to side).
Ours is currently full to the brim..can't fit another single thing in there (we were amazed we could fit almost all the stuff we carried around in our 5th wheel in the much smaller 24.1). This includes:
  • Tool box
  • Two "gravity chairs"
  • Two normal chairs
  • Table
  • Two outside carpets/mats
  • BBQ -- which fits perfectly inside the "cutout" on the passenger side
  • 3 bags of Lynx levelers
  • Plastic storage bin (filled with tablecloths etc.)
  • Bucket
  • Squeegee with extension handle
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote