Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 03-08-2017, 03:54 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #6724
Thor Original Parts / Front Clearance Lights

Does Thor sell parts like a car dealer? I cannot get a manufacturer name off my broken clearance light and would like to replace it with the exact same make/model. Nothing in Camping World store matches it exactly, the footprint is not the same as on my 2013 Thor Daybreak 28.

I appreciate any/all advice..

Old 03-08-2017, 04:57 PM   #2

Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Thor Motorcoach will supply the manufacture's part number through their Customer Care <https://thormotorcoach.com/customer-care/>, but they do not sell to customers. Any RV dealer can order from Thor Motorcoach, but is always easier to use a Thor Motorcoach dealer. I use e-mail and have had perfect and timely replies.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 05:00 PM   #3

State: Oregon
THOR #2271
My purchasing dealer has been vary nice to me. I call the factory and get the part number. Then I call the parts department at my dealer. I pay for the part and they have it drop shipped to me because I live 5 hours away.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:32 PM   #4
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
I have the parts catalogs from 3 nearby dealers, 2 of which are Thor dealers, and can generally find what I need in the catalogs. The catalog will give me the part manufacturer's name and part number, as well as dealer part number. I then take that info to google and find what I need on-line.

I've been doing this for a few years and usually find what I need at a reduced cost.

Unless you are dealing with color or trim specific items most parts cross lines between manufacturers and models.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote