Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2021, 11:46 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2019 Aria 4000
State: Utah
THOR #15943
Thor owners censored?

I just saw the deleted/locked thread. If this is your idea of site policing Mr. Moderator I am out of here:

The thread was deleted because of the racist posts that were generated.

This is a Thor forum and not one based on social issues. The rules state there is no freedom of speech on the forum.

This thread is closed.

While I did not see the racist posts (which I too would take down) you can't censor folks like the Biden Admin tries to with the Afghanistan and Del Rio disasters over the commentary regarding the tragic death of an innocent young woman.

GVP OUT!

Old 09-28-2021, 12:18 PM   #2
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by GVP-The Boxcar Children View Post
I just saw the deleted/locked thread. If this is your idea of site policing Mr. Moderator I am out of here:

The thread was deleted because of the racist posts that were generated.

This is a Thor forum and not one based on social issues. The rules state there is no freedom of speech on the forum.

This thread is closed.

While I did not see the racist posts (which I too would take down) you can't censor folks like the Biden Admin tries to with the Afghanistan and Del Rio disasters over the commentary regarding the tragic death of an innocent young woman.

GVP OUT!
Thread in question was deleted due to rules violations after being reported by other members of the forum. Again, after being reported by other members of the forum. Other members were concerned and offended by the thread.

Thread closed.
Old 09-28-2021, 03:07 PM   #3
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by GVP-The Boxcar Children View Post

GVP OUT!
So you too would have deleted the racist posts as well, but then you say that is censorship? Using political metaphors? Blatant Forum rule violation? Someone's confused and asking for a Forum vacation - granted.

What is it about posting within the rules you don't understand?
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
Closed Thread