Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-24-2022, 04:03 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Louisiana
THOR #28188
Thor Super C Rally

New owners consider joining us.

Thor Omni/Magnitude Rally
June 27-July 2, 2023
Shipshewana, Indiana

Posting this on several sites. Please send me your name if you are booked and not on the list below. It won’t cost you anything to make a reservation. The campground does need a credit card on file, but will not charge your card until you check in. There is a small cancellation fee if you cancel at the last minute. This particular campground has hosted 20 rallies this year. There are horse & buggy tours, woodworking factories, huge flea market, etc. in Shipshewana.

Thor Omni/Magnitude Owners Rally:
(Note: this rally is open to all Thor Super C’s.)
Shipshewana Campground South Bend
(260) 768-4669
Now that we are in their system, you can book with anyone working at the campground.
40 Sites Blocked Off
Tuesday 6/27/23- Sunday 7/2/23

Already Booked:
Site 90 Burris
Site 108 Diaferio
Site 105 Russell
Site 103 Pease
Site ? McSpadden
Site 116 Owen
Site 94 Tyler
Site 87 Luska
Site ? Kauffman
Site 89 Comstock
Site 91 Faust
Site 93 Suarez
Site 104 Wilder
Site ? Sklack
Site 97 Jantzi
Site 95 Lovett
Site 97 Jantzi
Site 129 Cockrell

Another couple who live close by & will join us, but will not be camping. So, that puts us at 19 families.

Still waiting on James Newjar to get back with me on Thor’s participation. Thor’s marketing department has to go through the proper channels to appove their participation. Nothing is definite or set in stone, yet. Bristol (22 minutes away) is where Thor manufactures Super C’s and we should be able to tour that plant. They also usually try to cater a meal. This would be at the South Pavillion that is reserved that week for our group. Wednesday is open for the town’s Shipshewana Flea Market (.08 miles from the campground). Thor’s participation will most likely be on that Thursday & Friday. Waiting to see what Thor’s Marketing Department has in mind. Please reach out to others who might not necessarily be on Facebook or in this group. Let me know when you book a site & I will add you to the group. Looking forward to meeting others in this group.

I will try to follow up after the holidays!
Merry Christmas! ❤️🎄🎅🏼
Brenda Kay Burch Burris