Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-19-2020, 01:08 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3601
State: West Virginia
THOR #20587
Water Hook

Just bought a 2018 Thor Aria 3601 and NEW to RV.. where and what water intake valve do I use on the coach?

Old 09-19-2020, 01:13 AM   #2
I Think We're Lost!

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
Welcome to our campfire!
Old 09-19-2020, 02:19 AM   #3

Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Texas
THOR #11781
Welcome
Lt Keefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 02:30 AM   #4

Model: Aria 3901
State: Idaho
THOR #9660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpaulfred View Post
Just bought a 2018 Thor Aria 3601 and NEW to RV.. where and what water intake valve do I use on the coach?
Welcome to the site and to Aria ownership. I would love to help you any way I can, but please be a little more specific with your request. What are you trying to do? The Aria has two Anderson valves that control the water functions. For fresh water from onboard tank, outside source, or sanitizing and winterizing. Also for by passing water heater. The valves are labeled so that each of the two are in the correct position.

There are also two places to hook up a hose in the plumbing compartment The one on the left is to clean out your black tank. The one on the right is for fresh water, either to fill your tank, or to use from an outside source. There is also a gravity fill that will not run through your water filter in a small door just above the water tank on the curb side.

If you have not done so already, go to Thormotorcoach.com, click on owners, then owner resources, and enter your info and the VIN for your coach. You will find there a wealth of information about your particular unit. Equipment lists, owners manuals, plumbing and electrical drawings, and how to videos.

You can also PM me any time and I will try to answer any questions you may have about your unit.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:04 PM   #5

Model: Aria 3601
State: West Virginia
THOR #20587
Thank YOU!!! I have contacted the Thor motor coach support and they are sending me Owners Manuals... I must admit, there is a lot to learn.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:18 PM   #6

Model: Axis 25.3
State: Michigan
THOR #20290
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1noel View Post

If you have not done so already, go to Thormotorcoach.com, click on owners, then owner resources, and enter your info and the VIN for your coach. You will find there a wealth of information about your particular unit. Equipment lists, owners manuals, plumbing and electrical drawings, and how to videos.

You can also PM me any time and I will try to answer any questions you may have about your unit.
What am I missing?

I logged in to the Thor site w/ my VIN # and other pertinent info. I could not find anything that was specific to my coach - mainly interested in the plumbing and electrical diagrams, etc. The generic owners manual I already have a hard copy of.

All I seemed to be able to access looked like generic sales and promotion info. Not interested in buying another coach, just want to get the one I have (2018 Axis 25.3) functioning properly.
Old 10-03-2020, 03:03 AM   #7

Model: Aria 3901
State: Idaho
THOR #9660
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVwife View Post
What am I missing?

I logged in to the Thor site w/ my VIN # and other pertinent info. I could not find anything that was specific to my coach - mainly interested in the plumbing and electrical diagrams, etc. The generic owners manual I already have a hard copy of.

All I seemed to be able to access looked like generic sales and promotion info. Not interested in buying another coach, just want to get the one I have (2018 Axis 25.3) functioning properly.
I am sorry, I only have access to the info for the Aria, I don't know what Thor has on the site for your Axis. I do also know that when I called Thor customer service about an issue with my solar wiring, they emailed me pages of more detailed drawings. I wish I could remember the lady's name, but she went out of her way to get me what I needed. She even followed up with more drawings and an email the next day to see if I got it figured out. And that was a year and a half out of warranty. Made me so happy I called her supervisor at Thor to rave about her service.
Old 10-03-2020, 02:47 PM   #8

Model: Axis 25.3
State: Michigan
THOR #20290
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1noel View Post
I am sorry, I only have access to the info for the Aria, I don't know what Thor has on the site for your Axis. I do also know that when I called Thor customer service about an issue with my solar wiring, they emailed me pages of more detailed drawings. I wish I could remember the lady's name, but she went out of her way to get me what I needed. She even followed up with more drawings and an email the next day to see if I got it figured out. And that was a year and a half out of warranty. Made me so happy I called her supervisor at Thor to rave about her service.
Thank you. I did give the website another try and lo and behold I found the Owner Resource "tab" - right in front of my face.

Had lots of what I was looking for, so at the moment I am a happy camper.