Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > COVID-19 Discussion Zone
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 01:50 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
No family members sick.

Well not really true, I have a sinus allergy issue right now and working on the Omni hurt my back, but not really sick. My son was a correction officer in AZ and got covid February 2020 before we could spell covid. Had kind of a rough case but the jail is a hotbed of all kinds of infectious things. Other than that, no one. Oh forgot my dad, he got hospitalized last October for AFIB and CHF and the nice hospital gave him covid. So at 96 with the above and covid he had a minor fever and mild cough for a few days. Late November he got to go back home where he lived alone and on his own, just as he wanted it.

2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
Old 08-25-2021, 01:57 AM   #2

Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
I remember back several years ago when my son was just 12 years old and once had an elevated temperature.

Turns out he had a minor fever...
Old 08-25-2021, 02:14 AM   #3

THOR #22586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau_Nomad View Post
I remember back several years ago when my son was just 12 years old and once had an elevated temperature.

Turns out he had a minor fever...
When Erlanger hospital in Chattanooga gave my dad covid, after they stabilized the AFIB and CHF they moved him to a nursing home that the state had designated as a covid ward. He referred to it as prison. No visitors, no, PT, crappy food. Once he had 2 negative tests they let him out of prison.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
Old 08-25-2021, 02:25 AM   #4

Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker21 View Post
When Erlanger hospital in Chattanooga gave my dad covid, after they stabilized the AFIB and CHF they moved him to a nursing home that the state had designated as a covid ward. He referred to it as prison. No visitors, no, PT, crappy food. Once he had 2 negative tests they let him out of prison.
Be very thankful you still have your dad... Don't take any day for granted.
Old 08-25-2021, 02:33 AM   #5

THOR #22586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau_Nomad View Post
Be very thankful you still have your dad... Don't take any day for granted.
Actually he died in January of the CHF. The funeral home was going to list the cause of death as covid till I read them the riot act. They were planning to change his doctor's stated cause as old age. The covid deaths have been inflated and distorted from the beginning.

EDIT, he was a good man and lived as he talked. A retired Presbyterian minister, humble man and WWII veteran.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
Old 08-25-2021, 02:55 AM   #6

Model: '17-Vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #13362
Recently, a good friend of mine in excellent health got the 2nd Pfizer shot.
He says he didn’t feel well almost immediately. Couldn’t sleep.
Several days later he had numbness in his right side. Came out of no where.
Went to the Hospital.

Nurse calmly told him he had a stroke.
Stayed a few nights, arrived home safely and now has a slur in his speech.

Interesting…rumor has it that if he had not survived, the cause of death would have been recorded as Covid-19.

So there you be!
Old 08-25-2021, 02:58 AM   #7

Model: '17-Vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #13362
My 10 yr old grandson was sent home from school yesterday. He now must stay home for 10 days.

Seems that a classmate got the sniffles. The classmate’s mom took boy to RiteAid for a free test. The test came back positive (what? A couple of dry covid molecules in his nose that will not develop into disease?)

Anywho…my grandson has no symptoms, feels and acts fine.
The school “freaks-out”.

There you have it. It’s insanity!
Old 08-25-2021, 03:38 AM   #8

Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
This thread will likely be invaded and trampled on by two trolls from another thread that profess their wisdom in the form of doom and gloom unless you submit to their version of 'correct behavior' - citing sources they agree with and purport as 'fact'. Those two are textbook definitions of weak. Let Darwinism take care of them.

Read, evaluate, contemplate and discern what is right for you - then act on it. Don't let anyone push you into anything and definitely don’t become exasperated and weary because that's right where they want you so you can be easily manipulated.
Old 08-25-2021, 03:39 AM   #9

Model: XG 32 Omni
State: Missouri
THOR #4243
Everyone in my family is doing doing fine, my side of the family and my wife side. Last summer my sister tested positive for the china virus, she said she has had colds that felt worse. No one on either side has had the jab. We still have family get togethers, holidays, birthdays, anniversary's etc... And we all still travel and vacation.
Old 08-25-2021, 03:46 AM   #10

Model: XG 32 Omni
State: Missouri
THOR #4243
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Breeze View Post
This thread will likely be invaded and trampled on by two from another thread that profess doom and gloom unless you submit to their version of 'correct behavior', citing sources they agree with and purport as 'evidence'. Those two are textbook definitions of weak. Let Darwinism take care of them.

Read, evaluate, contemplate and discern what is right for you - then act on it. Don't let anyone push you into anything and definitely don’t become exasperated and weary because that's right where they want you so you can be easily manipulated.
I agree with everything you wrote. Too many people in this world anymore that think you must do as they do, think as they think and only regurgitate what comes out of their mouth's. They just cant accept that there are differing opinions.
Old 08-25-2021, 05:49 AM   #11

Model: Chateau 31L
THOR #12189
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwplot34 View Post
I agree with everything you wrote. Too many people in this world anymore that think you must do as they do, think as they think and only regurgitate what comes out of their mouth's. They just cant accept that there are differing opinions.
It's a sign of weakness: display narcissist manipulative and authoritative behavior to convince you they possess superior knowledge and power. They’re in control. Shut up and OBEY or face dire consequences!

It's their duty to bestow their knowledge upon you so you can aid in preserving mankind. One committed to the common good. Lord and Savior of all things right and perfect in our world. They know more than you. You must submit. Nothing less than your total compliance will be tolerated.

If you resist, you are maimed. Not with stones or swords, but with words and public humiliation - regurgitated narratives in today’s MSM - citing references that only support their perspective.

They lack the spine to think for themselves. Sadly, they’re likely the ones you saw in school or observe in the work place - kissing bottoms because they're too weak to lead and only know how to follow. Submissive. The ruling class like that and they pay attention. Now, they attack individuals they perceive less intelligent than them. Narcissism. That legacy will follow them the rest of their miserable lives.

Stand strong. Believe in yourself and remain steadfast in your decisions.
Old 08-25-2021, 11:27 AM   #12

THOR #1249
Old 08-25-2021, 11:58 AM   #13
I Think We're Lost!

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
I'm in a Helluva good shape: for the shape I'm in!
Old 08-25-2021, 01:04 PM   #14

THOR #1249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
I'm in a Helluva good shape: for the shape I'm in!
Right and "if I had knew I would gonna live this long, I would have taken better care of myself".
Old 08-25-2021, 01:16 PM   #15
I Think We're Lost!

THOR #8860
You sure go THAT right!
Old 08-25-2021, 01:16 PM   #16

Model: Vegas 25.6
State: New Mexico
THOR #20220
We can't wait for booster..don't want to get sick
Lora & George. Golden Retriever & Multi-Gen Australian labradoodle & new ALD in March. Happy Campers!! E Biking, Hiking, Tennis, Scuba,Fishing,Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing. Retired H.S. Principal, Sr. IT Engineer, Life & Health Insurance Agent
"Today is a Gift and Why it is called the Present"
Old 08-25-2021, 01:19 PM   #17
I Think We're Lost!

THOR #8860
We're due for ours on 12/23/2021...
That's too close to the Holiday Season: we'll wait until early January for the 3rd jab...
Old 08-25-2021, 01:26 PM   #18

Model: 25.2 Axis
State: Arizona
THOR #3471
If you don’t believe in vaccines like you say why do you and your children take so many. I think you are talking just to be talking.
Old 08-25-2021, 01:48 PM   #19

THOR #22586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
We're due for ours on 12/23/2021...
That's too close to the Holiday Season: we'll wait until early January for the 3rd jab...
I try to limit poisons in my body and if I am it's going to be my choice and my decision. I don't take every medication my doctor recommends. Example is statins. A former doctor pushed them because as he said, you "might" need them and it could forestall other issues. I don't take any and keep things under control with diet. A couple things I need to take daily and BP is one. Tried without and unfortunately didn't work.

Yesterday I noticed on TV a new round of vaccination commercials for unusual things. Guess those companies saw a window of opportunity with the ever increasing compliant US population to make some more $$$ pushing their poisons. Face it, most medications, good or bad are in essence poisonous to the body. Don't believe it, read, really read the list of side effects for what you take. Scary stuff there but so many people just fall in line, take what the paid experts tell you to take, and blissfully go along.

Someone asked whether donating "contaminated blood" was harmful. No one knows and I personally don't want to be that beta tester or lab rat. Remember the lies, misinformation with the aids debacle. Because it was a "favored political victim group" that was the primary carriers and transmitters, truth was suppressed, lies were told, and lives lost due to incompetence and malfeasance.

Certain groups in this country, and other countries by the way, have been victims of government experiments. Some researchers saw the military as a captive audience and subjected service members to questionable and dangerous medical treatments. Remember the syphilis experiment on the black population? Many of them remember what our government medical experts did to them and that is why many are suspicious of the vaccine and government heavy handed pushing.

But your choice, or should be at least. Notice how the heavy handed pushers don't apply the same consideration for this as they do to the abortion argument. My body, my choice. Abortion, like it or not, is a fatal procedure. Medical poisons could be too, just slower acting.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
Old 08-25-2021, 01:55 PM   #20
I Think We're Lost!

THOR #8860
Good for you!
Now: stay away from me and my personal choices.
Closed Thread