Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > COVID-19 Discussion Zone
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2021, 08:24 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation
State: Texas
THOR #8139
Fun with Covid

A few months ago the international space station was visible, dw and I went out to watch it zoom by .
A thought popped into my head

The next morning at the local old guys coffee shop I started scratching my arm where I got my shot.
After a few minutes my go to setup bud came thru like a CHAMP and asked why I was scratching
I looked over at the subject of the joke, his wife is a firm antivaxer he's a confirmed conspiracy theorist , at the time neither had been vaccinated.
A few weeks before this he had told me he had seen a "real" video of Bill Gates injecting little tiny things into test subjects arms

I innocently kept rubbing and said
"I'm not sure?? but every time the space station flys over my arm starts itching he turned a little
Everybody else had a big laugh, and still rub their arms occasionally, especially sence he's now vaccinated

Anybody else have any good covid stories?

Old 09-28-2021, 01:00 AM   #2
I Think We're Lost!

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860

Nothing quite that good...
How many shots did he get?
You should ask him if it hurt when they installed the battery?
Old 09-28-2021, 04:04 AM   #3
MLP

State: California
THOR #17478
Perhaps you should ask him if his arm itches where the injection site was. Yours itched for a while because they also put a micro chip capsule in at the same time. It allows the government to auto check for people that have the injection vs not.
Old 09-28-2021, 10:45 AM   #4

Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
I actually enjoy that 3rd arm that sprouted out. Helps me hold stuff while I fix Motorhome stuff. Hope I sprout another with booster. That way I can work on stuff and hold a beer at same time. Maybe a 3rd eye would be helpful too on those beach trips.
Old 09-28-2021, 11:19 AM   #5
RCS

Model: Magnitude XG32
THOR #24446
A funny story about my son when he got the vaccine shot that was required by his work - he got very ill as a reaction to the shot, and the doctors can't tell us what the long term effects to his organs are. Hilarious.
Old 09-28-2021, 01:59 PM   #6

Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
On topic, and why your pet might not REALLY have had that life long dream to see Mount Rushmore, yet you make those who don't care about your pet intermingle with someones pet in a confined rv park:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1272782
This is a funny one

Another is the cdc says it's rare for your pet to transmit covid by their
Skin hair fur.
Cdc won't say a single solitary word about pet
Saliva bodily fluid or scat.(maybe they have more recently. The winds of change, yadda yadda)

Pets are the winner...grandma, not so much.

Parvo Park Community Poop Club
might be a huge transmitting station.

We'll kill 10,000,000 pigs due to a flu, bury them alive as we use bulldozers to push them alive into burial pits, but not ONE pet ever even locked in the spare bathroom due to covid.

My battery was installed as a suppository at a clinic behind the 7/11. I have a standing(actually, bending over) appointment for booster batteries every Saturday. He says he's not a doctor, but he once bit one. That's good enough for me if a Kardashian opinion is good enough for you.

The space station story is pretty funny. I concede it's exactly what I wish I would think of in the same situation. I also admit I'm going to slightly modify it and torment a few folks with it should the need/opportunity arise.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
Old 09-28-2021, 02:15 PM   #7

Model: ACE 30.2
State: Illinois
THOR #18689
Transmitter

Ok, I have to add this one because the person who told it to me was dead serious about it. He said the covid shots contained Graphene particles and they were programmed to line up under strong EMF fields like power lines. He said they would line up and become a transmitter to send vital info about you back to the government. And the booster shots were to get the last bit of Graphene into you to help boost the transmission power.
He was dead serious when he said this to me and I had to hold back laughing at him.
Old 09-28-2021, 02:41 PM   #8

Model: 2011 FW Hurricane 33T
State: England
THOR #16471
Exclamation "Please stay on topic"

And I quote (from a mod): This is a Thor forum and not one based on social issues. The rules state there is no freedom of speech on the forum.
Please respect that statement.

Old 09-28-2021, 02:53 PM   #9

Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsstep545 View Post
Ok, I have to add this one because the person who told it to me was dead serious about it. He said the covid shots contained Graphene particles and they were programmed to line up under strong EMF fields like power lines. He said they would line up and become a transmitter to send vital info about you back to the government. And the booster shots were to get the last bit of Graphene into you to help boost the transmission power.
He was dead serious when he said this to me and I had to hold back laughing at him.
The scary thing is these folks are permitted to carry firearms...
Old 09-28-2021, 02:56 PM   #10
I Think We're Lost!

THOR #8860
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldWEB View Post
And I quote (from a mod): This is a Thor forum and not one based on social issues. The rules state there is no freedom of speech on the forum.
Please respect that statement.

https://www.thorforums.com/forums/at...1&d=1632840962
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Thread Police.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	33942  
Old 09-28-2021, 03:21 PM   #11
Site Team

Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau_Nomad View Post
The scary thing is these folks are permitted to carry firearms...
And vote!
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
Old 09-28-2021, 03:50 PM   #12

Model: '17-Vegas 24.1
THOR #13362
now, looking back, this one is funny...

CDC Fully vaccinated, NO MORE MASK

CDC says fully vaccinated people can stop wearing masks indoors and outdoors

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Thursday that people who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 no longer need to wear masks or physically distance — whether indoors or outdoors in most circumstances.

"We have all longed for this moment when we can get back to some sense of normalcy," the CDC's director, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, said during a media briefing Thursday afternoon.

"Based on the continuing downward trajectory of cases, the scientific data on the performance of our vaccines and our understanding of how the virus spreads," Walensky said, "that moment has come for those who are fully vaccinated."

President Joe Biden called the move a "great milestone" during remarks Thursday at the White House, adding that it was "made possible by the extraordinary success we've had in vaccinating so many Americans, so quickly."
Old 09-28-2021, 04:11 PM   #13

State: Missouri
THOR #6903
Anyone following Israel and their situation
Old 09-28-2021, 04:16 PM   #14
I Think We're Lost!

THOR #8860
I've heard references to them: what is actually going on?
Old 09-28-2021, 04:28 PM   #15

Model: '17-Vegas 24.1
THOR #13362
https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/i...nfection-rate/

UPDATE: Is Pfizer Vaccine to Blame for Israel’s High COVID Infection Rate?

Israelis are frustrated by the fact that their nation has one of the highest COVID-19 vaccination rates (over 60 percent are fully vaccinated, and 25 percent have already had a booster), and yet is also leading the world in daily rate of new infections.

Israel has been logging over 10,000 new infections daily this week, with a positive test rate of around 7%. Many countries no longer consider Israel to be “green” on the COVID scale. By comparison, the United States has been registering about half the number of new daily infections per capita (around 900 per million citizens for Israel, just 450 per million for the US).

A new study suggests that Israel’s high vaccination rate could be at least partially to blame for the current spike in coronavirus infections.

The study was carried out last month by Israel’s Maccabi Healthcare Services (one of the local HMOs), and the results were featured in the leading scientific journals Science and Nature. (See: Why is Israel Still Giving COVID Boosters if the WHO Said to Stop?) But it only garnered serious attention here at home this week, when veteran Israeli journalist and Channel 13 News anchor Oshrat Kotler expressed her disapproval over the findings not being widely reported in Israel.
Old 09-28-2021, 05:51 PM   #16

Model: 2011 FW Hurricane 33T
State: England
THOR #16471
Cool I couldn't care less...

what is spewed in these threads.... BUT, when a thread is shutdown because some thin-skinned whine-o's complain about some post(s) offending them and cause same thread to either get deleted or closed, then I will 'police' the same rules toward any whine-o infested thread that is 'having fun' at others expense. Where is the two-way street? Where is the mod to shut this 'ol' boys club thread?

Old 09-28-2021, 06:16 PM   #17
I Think We're Lost!

THOR #8860
This was (I think...) intended to be a thread containing some jokes...
If you're pro-vaccine: the antis will likely be your best target
If you're anti-vaccine: feel free to make fun about all of those extra arms and eyeballs that are being grown...
Learn to poke fun at yourself, and you can laugh along with the rest of the World...
Now excuse me: my extra testicle is tingling...
Old 09-28-2021, 06:37 PM   #18

State: Missouri
THOR #6903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
This was (I think...) intended to be a thread containing some jokes...
If you're pro-vaccine: the antis will likely be your best target
If you're anti-vaccine: feel free to make fun about all of those extra arms and eyeballs that are being grown...
Learn to poke fun at yourself, and you can laugh along with the rest of the World...
Now excuse me: my extra testicle is tingling...
We should all lighten up for sure as Bob suggest

Things are bad enough out there and we sure need a bit of levity
Old 09-28-2021, 06:49 PM   #19
Site Team

Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
I forecast 48 hours max for this thread. At this rate it may not make 24 hours.

Now that's some funny stuff right there I don't care who you are!

2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
Old 09-28-2021, 06:58 PM   #20

THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCS View Post
A funny story about my son when he got the vaccine shot that was required by his work - he got very ill as a reaction to the shot, and the doctors can't tell us what the long term effects to his organs are. Hilarious.

Was it a rhetorical question or were you expecting an answer?

Since you didn’t mention what happened to your son, or what made you question permanent long-term damage, it’s difficult to see humor in your point.

Doctors can only know what they know about, right? My sister and brother in-law had Covid and spent time in hospital. Both had some lung damage which improved over a few months, but doctors can predict there is permanent damage based on years of seeing similar scarring not caused by Covid. On the other hand, I got sick after my second shot, but recovered after a few days. Asking a doctor if I may experience any long term damage would be like asking him/her what makes gravity work. They probably wouldn’t answer that either.

Sorry about your son, but we need more context to see the humor, or sarcasm, depending on one’s views.

P.S. — I’m glad I got vaccinated because without it (among other factors) I would not be attending college football games; and I really missed those last season.