Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-30-2021, 04:17 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds Chateau
State: New York
THOR #20337
2008 Chateau led tv removal

I need to replace a Jenson 32 inch model 3208 from the front of my class C rig 2007 Chateau. I would appreciate any info on how this tv is mounted. I have a picture of the tv in the link below. Thanks

Old 08-01-2021, 01:49 AM   #2

Model: Four Winds Chateau
State: New York
THOR #20337
Solved

Decided to jump in and try to figure this out. I removed the side panel on the left which exposed the tv mount. It is a brace that is attached to the cabinet which utilizes standard Vesa screws. I will have to make some adjustments to the cabinet and brace due to the smaller footprint of the new 32 inch tv. Very doable and glad to be rid of that Jensen tv.
Old 09-25-2021, 10:55 PM   #3

State: British Columbia
THOR #24142
TV replacement

I have a 2010 Chateau Citation 29BG with TV over the front cab. Had to have long arms and steady screw driver to remove the Jensen TV from the mount. Put a new Samsung 32" in but now have a space all around the TV as the Jensen was a larger overall TV. In addition, the TV sits about an inch inside the existing space and not flush with the opening.

Did you have to have some new moldings cut and stained or painted.

thanks