Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-03-2022, 04:16 AM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker21 View Post
It has been a crazy market but when the recession hits the bottom will fall out of pricing. I suggest that if someone is thinking of selling, do so sooner than later. When the fall starts it will be precipitous and violent. Trying to time the market is usually a loser. It's already softened some. Just my opinion based on some research.
Yep... everyone has been waiting for the other foot to drop. Let's hope it lands on a vinyl floor without bubbles.

Old 05-03-2022, 12:33 PM   #22

Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau_Nomad View Post
Yep... everyone has been waiting for the other foot to drop. Let's hope it lands on a vinyl floor without bubbles.
We're in the TX hill country for a few days and a "neighbor" who left yesterday is an another example of why RV interest will fall. A year or two ago they bought a used 5th wheel, haven't used it much, doesn't really know what they're doing with the systems and she doesn't enjoy it. He put a gooseneck on a rather long 5th wheel, has trouble backing and she is tired of being yelled at during that process. They'll be out of it soon.

Costs to travel soaring!!! For those still hiding under a rock from that spikey virus, it's getting expensive to travel. When you are trying to fill the tank and you have to run the card 3-4 times because it cuts off at $100. A gallon of milk went from $3-5. I don't carry any debt so interest rates don't affect me but for many in this country they will be buried by debt. If you have trouble making a credit card payment, buying extra fuel is out of the question and that white elephant in the driveway needs to go away.

Just minor reasons a collapse is coming.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
chunker21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 12:11 AM   #23

State: South Carolina
THOR #22342
i had a 2020 Freedom Elite 22 HE, where are the bumps? With only a shower curtain in the bathroom, i bet the floor was flooded and dried and got bumps. I had to seal every crack around the bathroom floor to sealing panel to hold the water back or stack towels. I also used a lot of floor rugs so that might have covered any irregularities in the floor.
Old 05-17-2022, 12:55 AM   #24

Model: Daybreak 22GOC
State: Kansas
THOR #18675
Quote:
Originally Posted by txc2936@yahoo.com View Post
i had a 2020 Freedom Elite 22 HE, where are the bumps? With only a shower curtain in the bathroom, i bet the floor was flooded and dried and got bumps. I had to seal every crack around the bathroom floor to sealing panel to hold the water back or stack towels. I also used a lot of floor rugs so that might have covered any irregularities in the floor.
I bought a accordian style shower door for my 22GOC from Amazon. No more water on the bathroom floor. Cost was about $75 w/sealant.

JC
Old 05-17-2022, 01:35 AM   #25

Model: Fourwinds 24F
State: North Carolina
THOR #9511
I had 2 large bubbles develop over time. I shrugged it off as expansion/contraction when it actually turned out to be a slow water leak that the plywood floor soaked up and delaminated/dry rotted. Not a fun fix. Make sure it isn’t water causing your problem.
Old 05-20-2022, 12:54 AM   #26

Model: 2019 Freedom Elite 30FE
State: New York
THOR #16600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimenez61 View Post
2019 Thor Freedom Elite 22 FE
Wondering of any one of you have felt bumps through out floor in your class c.

I have a small class c and noticing when I walk bumps through floor. Could it be caused by the heat. Causing this to happen under the flooring?

When I first got it I felt a couple. But now seems like I'm feeling more bumps on tje flooring
The floor is vinyl over pressboard. When pressboard gets wet, it expands a bit. Could that be what you are feeling? Any chance you have a leak somewhere? To get get between the flooring and the pressboard, the leaks are likely located along the perimeter somewhere, maybe at a slide.