Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
 

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 03-31-2021, 06:46 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Gmthrust's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude XG32
State: Alaska
Posts: 223
THOR #18758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Good catch..... my SV34 has the bathroom sink plumbed to the black tank and the shower to the grey tank with the kitchen sink.

To be honest, I wonder if the schematics are correct. I rarely have heard of a shower going to the black tank. I already found other errors in Thor schematics.
Ours does, I think. Used a portable washer and drained it into the shower and noticed my black tank level increased. Thatís assuming the wiring for the indicator is correct.

__________________
Gmthrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 07:13 PM   #22
Junior Member
 
Ocotillo Boy's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32
State: California
Posts: 25
THOR #22744
Itís probably not. Mine was wired backwards. I did hours of testing last night.

Confirmed that the toilet and bathroom sink goes into the black tank.

Confirmed that the shower and kitchen sink go into the grey.

Does anybody have the other two pages of this drawing?
__________________
Ocotillo Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 08:22 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
Judge's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
Posts: 4,148
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo Boy View Post
Itís probably not. Mine was wired backwards. I did hours of testing last night.

Confirmed that the toilet and bathroom sink goes into the black tank.

Confirmed that the shower and kitchen sink go into the grey.

Does anybody have the other two pages of this drawing?
You can get all of the documents for your coach, including the schematics by going here and signing up.

https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owners/
__________________
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 03:54 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: XG 32 Omni
State: Missouri
Posts: 842
THOR #4243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmthrust View Post
Here you go:
You need to zoom in on that schematic. The shower and kitchen sink go to the grey tank, toilet and bathroom sink to the black. If I use my shower you can see the level meter go up on the grey tank.
__________________
kwplot34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 10:33 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Gmthrust's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude XG32
State: Alaska
Posts: 223
THOR #18758
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwplot34 View Post
You need to zoom in on that schematic. The shower and kitchen sink go to the grey tank, toilet and bathroom sink to the black. If I use my shower you can see the level meter go up on the grey tank.
My bad-thanks.

Man, now I have to check my sensor wiring.
__________________
Gmthrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 10:39 AM   #26
Site Team
 
EA37TS's Avatar
 
Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
Posts: 8,762
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo Boy View Post
Itís probably not. Mine was wired backwards. I did hours of testing last night.

Confirmed that the toilet and bathroom sink goes into the black tank.

Confirmed that the shower and kitchen sink go into the grey.

Does anybody have the other two pages of this drawing?
I would suggest folks read the copyright notice on Thor's diagrams before posting them.

Thor's diagrams are proprietary and copyrighted material and according to the copyright notice are not to be distributed in any way without Thor's "express written permission". When we had the Challenger Thor told me directly that they do not allow sharing the diagrams and they are intended for the persons to who they were provided.
__________________
Dave
US Army (Ret)
2020 Entegra Accolade 37TS
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 10:49 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Gmthrust's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude XG32
State: Alaska
Posts: 223
THOR #18758
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
I would suggest folks read the copyright notice on Thor's diagrams before posting them.

Thor's diagrams are proprietary and copyrighted material and according to the copyright notice are not to be distributed in any way without Thor's "express written permission". When we had the Challenger Thor told me directly that they do not allow sharing the diagrams and they are intended for the persons to who they were provided.
Any idea on how to delete my post?
__________________
Gmthrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 11:01 AM   #28
Site Team
 
EA37TS's Avatar
 
Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
Posts: 8,762
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmthrust View Post
Any idea on how to delete my post?
Done.
__________________
Dave
US Army (Ret)
2020 Entegra Accolade 37TS
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 02:21 PM   #29
Junior Member
 
Ocotillo Boy's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32
State: California
Posts: 25
THOR #22744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
You can get all of the documents for your coach, including the schematics by going here and signing up.

https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owners/
Oh wow! Thank you! I just created a file in my iPad with all the pages from this.

This will be very helpful for sure!
__________________
Ocotillo Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 02:24 PM   #30
Junior Member
 
Ocotillo Boy's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32
State: California
Posts: 25
THOR #22744
Does anybody know why a MoHo with a 19,500 gvwr has a 40,000 gcwr and a 10,000lb tow rating?
__________________
Ocotillo Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 02:40 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
Scubawise's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.6
State: New Mexico
Posts: 5,113
THOR #20220
Thor customer service will tell you.
__________________
LAS CRUCES 2020 Thor Vegas 25.6
Lora & George. Golden Retriever & Multi-Gen Australian labradoodle & new ALD in March. Happy Campers!! E Biking, Hiking, Tennis, Scuba,Fishing,Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing. Retired H.S. Principal, Sr. IT Engineer, Life & Health Insurance Agent
"Today is a Gift and Why it is called the Present"
Scubawise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 03:18 PM   #32
Site Team
 
EA37TS's Avatar
 
Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
Posts: 8,762
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo Boy View Post
Does anybody know why a MoHo with a 19,500 gvwr has a 40,000 gcwr and a 10,000lb tow rating?
Because that is the rating of the hitch Thor was willing to pay for and install.
__________________
Dave
US Army (Ret)
2020 Entegra Accolade 37TS
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 11:50 PM   #33
Member
 
bandi's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude RB34
State: New Jersey
Posts: 54
THOR #21905
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
Because that is the rating of the hitch Thor was willing to pay for and install.
.... and towing 15,000#(or more)1 w/1,500#(or more) tongue would use up all the CCCW

UNLESS, one picks up the F600 version (BT36) comin' out soon...
__________________
bandiworld.us
2022 Thor Magnitude RB34
2001 Coachman Leprechaun 305
1999 Coachman TruckCamper 125
bandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 12:04 AM   #34
Site Team
 
EA37TS's Avatar
 
Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
Posts: 8,762
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandi View Post
.... and towing 15,000#(or more)1 w/1,500#(or more) tongue would use up all the CCCW

UNLESS, one picks up the F600 version (BT36) comin' out soon...
Already out. Don’t count on higher capacity. A new floor plan usually results in more weight in construction.
__________________
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 12:23 AM   #35
Member
 
bandi's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude RB34
State: New Jersey
Posts: 54
THOR #21905
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
Already out. Donít count on higher capacity. A new floor plan usually results in more weight in construction.
Where did you see one? I thought they were still on the building block?

TRUE.... it is longer, therefore more weight... but it's stock with a 12,000# w/1,200 tongue... so it's already ahead (possibly)...
__________________
bandiworld.us
2022 Thor Magnitude RB34
2001 Coachman Leprechaun 305
1999 Coachman TruckCamper 125
bandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 12:24 AM   #36
Site Team
 
EA37TS's Avatar
 
Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
Posts: 8,762
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandi View Post
Where did you see one? I thought they were still on the building block?

TRUE.... it is longer, therefore more weight... but it's stock with a 12,000# w/1,200 tongue... so it's already ahead (possibly)...
Simple web search shows one on a dealer lot.
__________________
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 03:35 AM   #37
Junior Member
 
Ocotillo Boy's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32
State: California
Posts: 25
THOR #22744
Do you guys know if my electrical system is lithium compatible? I think I would like to swap out my current batteries for two lithiumís
__________________
Ocotillo Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 03:38 AM   #38
Senior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: XG 32 Omni
State: Missouri
Posts: 842
THOR #4243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmthrust View Post
My bad-thanks.

Man, now I have to check my sensor wiring.
No problem, I had to really zoom in to see it.
__________________
kwplot34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 06:12 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
Gmthrust's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude XG32
State: Alaska
Posts: 223
THOR #18758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo Boy View Post
Do you guys know if my electrical system is lithium compatible? I think I would like to swap out my current batteries for two lithiumís
The Xantrex inverter doesnít quite get you there for charging lithiums. I swapped it for Victron Multiplus and put in 6 Battleborn lithium bats.
__________________
Gmthrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 06:18 PM   #40
Site Team
 
EA37TS's Avatar
 
Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
Posts: 8,762
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmthrust View Post
The Xantrex inverter doesnít quite get you there for charging lithiums. I swapped it for Victron Multiplus and put in 6 Battleborn lithium bats.
Unless they changed the inverter is only an inverter and not an inverter/charger. The converter/charger may need to be changed but the Xantrex can stay.
__________________
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2