Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login

Old 01-06-2017, 10:44 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Synergy
State: Florida
THOR #6194
Citation/Chateau/Synergy/Siesta - Are they the same?

Are the above listed Sprinter-based RV's basically the same, with different colors?

Old 05-16-2017, 01:33 AM   #2

Model: 2017 Citation 24SR
THOR #7515
Hello,

You need to look at the various floor plans and even the way they handle the storage. I also noticed outside steps and awnings vary. I just bought a 2017 Thor Citation 24SR and have noticed variations in all of those things from dealership to dealership, to include whether the generator is diesel or LP, and a 3200 or a 3600. I am in Florida and the one I bought has the full weather package with heated sewer and water storage. But I would not be surprised if some did not. I also noticed the that the tail lights have changed completely from the early 2017 models and the one I bought. So, you have to pay close attention.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:29 AM   #3

Model: 2016 Siesta Sprinter 24ST
THOR #2812
Basically yes. All the Sprinter based Class C's by Thor are similar. Some versions only have 2 models available but most have 4 models. Exterior trims and colors are different.

You can compare here: https://www.thormotorcoach.com/motor...-c-motorhomes/
1972 Moto Guzzi Eldorado
Hooligan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 06:18 PM   #4

Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Yes and No.

Well I looked at all of them and in several different floor plans. The Synergy seems to be the sharpest version in the combination of length, interior and exterior providing you buy the full paint Ming Blue. All come in 4 different floor plans. I was going to recheck all the features of each before answering here completely but Thor has this new website and it's not working correctly right now. (oops) The biggest differences I noticed outside were the backs. Models with no slide in the rear of the coach have a more modern tailored looking back design. Basically they all seem to be the same just different based on color, cabinetry, floorplan and cost. You can buy the exact same coach for $140,000 or $78,000, it all depends on how smart you are and how much of your time you invest into the purchase process.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-20-2017, 06:20 PM   #5

Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppypaws View Post
Are the above listed Sprinter-based RV's basically the same, with different colors?
The Chateau is very different from the other three. Inside and out.

Buying a new RV is like finding the right pin to put back in the grenade from a floor covered with hundreds of pins all different in size, shape and color.

Tags
chateau, citation, siesta, sprinter, synergy