Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-13-2022, 10:53 PM   #81

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
I don’t have a dog In this hunt and I’m certainly not trying to be inflammatory - I’m just curious. But why does the old line need to be cut out? Just run an entirely new line from black pipe or hose.
It wouldn't unless it was necessary to clean up the underside for some reason. The part of my former omni that had the cut line was clamped just above the aft spring hanger on the body framing. The P clamp was basically inaccessible so that part of the hose would likely remain. Since the whole idea is to reroute the line out of harms way, that spot could keep the cut off line section. I wonder if thor has specified a routing for the replacement line or if it's left up to the installer.

2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
chunker21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 04:12 PM   #82

Model: Magnitude BH35
State: Colorado
THOR #20053
All,

Not sure if anyone has looked at the older Omni's and Magnitudes but I have a 2020 BH35 and two weekend ago was doing some maintenance on the rear axle area and saw there was some issues with the LP hose and the back of the upper leaf spring had been rubbing on the hose. I was able to spend the time to re-route the hose to eliminate the issue, but wanted to let the forum know that it is not just the 2021 and 2022 models and that those with older coaches take a look and make sure there are no issues.

Working with Thor CS to replace the hose for me, not sure where that will go, but it just took a little thought as to where to re-route, but it was something that was not too difficult
meyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 07:52 PM   #83

Model: 2020 Magnitude BH35
State: Utah
THOR #19910
Unhappy Us too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyeagle View Post
All,

Not sure if anyone has looked at the older Omni's and Magnitudes but I have a 2020 BH35 and two weekend ago was doing some maintenance on the rear axle area and saw there was some issues with the LP hose and the back of the upper leaf spring had been rubbing on the hose. I was able to spend the time to re-route the hose to eliminate the issue, but wanted to let the forum know that it is not just the 2021 and 2022 models and that those with older coaches take a look and make sure there are no issues.

Working with Thor CS to replace the hose for me, not sure where that will go, but it just took a little thought as to where to re-route, but it was something that was not too difficult
I also have a 2020 BH35 and just got my recall notice this week.

I also just had my DS slide rear motor take a dump ala Judge's saga. I swear, every time I read about something on these forums, it happens.
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi (TOAD!)
2013 Harley FLHCUI
Greybear is offline   Reply With Quote