Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class B & B+ Motorhomes
Click Here to Login

Old 04-04-2022, 03:27 AM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Colorado
THOR #26413
Quote:
Originally Posted by jraines87 View Post
Just thought I'd drop this line in case it helps anyone else out.

I purchased a New Thor 2022 Sequence 20K yesterday and somehow the rapid camp/BMPRO panel (Or whatever they're calling it) got disconnected from the RVMaster node. All documentation received with my new RV as well as Thor Motor Coach videos on you tube (As recent as 12/17/2021) shows a panel with buttons on the bottom (4 buttons for lights, and EXT and RET button, as well as a right and left arrow button)

I don't know if this is new for 2022, but my panel has no buttons on the bottom. Every time I tried to launch the rapid camp application, it would pop with with "Press the RET button to begin pairing" (or something like that)

I discovered after hours of digging, that with my panel, you have to go and press the physical bathroom light switch for at least 5 seconds to initiate the process... This resulted in a spinning circular "Loading" indicator on the screen and after about 30 seconds... Bam... I was back connected.

Anyway, Hope this helps someone and saves them the hours of frustration I just went through... Now... On to the next issue
You have saved me from your post, my bmpro panel does not have buttons and would not pair. I’m in hot climate with no AC or awning and then I found your post. Thank you thank you, resetting the bathroom light, what that can’t work-Bam it worked. No tech support only submitting a ticket.

Old 04-05-2022, 10:32 AM   #22

State: New York
THOR #26369
BMPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsOnVaca View Post
Hi there - did you ever find more info on the panel without buttons? We are struggling to find instructions for this model.

Thanks -
I found an owners manual online and could not find the model without the buttons. I want to sync the app with my phone . This must be possible. I am going to keep digging and if I donít find something today I;m going to call Thor
Old 04-12-2022, 07:42 PM   #23

State: California
THOR #26499
Iím in the same boat. Just purchased a 2022 Tellaro 20J about a month ago and coach lithium batteries seem to not charge while driving.
Old 07-18-2023, 09:49 PM   #24
JEH

Model: AXIS 27.7 & 2009 Smartcar
State: California
THOR #24609
BMPro Controller Saying "not connected"

FYI - If you get a not connected error on the wall controller,
1. Go to the desktop screen of the tablet
2. Click on the RVMaster icon
That should reload the RVMaster app and rerun the connection to the paired GOPro master node (smart box probably in a cargo panel).

This worked on the controller with buttons underneath the screen.

2020 AXIS 27.7