Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class B & B+ Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-08-2021, 04:23 AM   #61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tranquility
State: California
THOR #23742
What is the MPG on your rv?

Old 06-15-2021, 04:06 AM   #62

Model: Tranquility "P"
State: Florida
THOR #23612
I just started driving mine today, logged about 100 miles, mostly highway. I was getting a top of 16 highway, average 13.5. Tiny sample but that's what I know from today.
Old 06-15-2021, 05:44 AM   #63

THOR #23742
Thanks we did a trip also about 110 miles 14.7 average. Hope to stay at a site this week to try it out.
Old 06-18-2021, 12:10 AM   #64

THOR #23612
I probably would have averaged about that as well, but I discovered I drove 60 miles in all wheel drive.
Old 06-18-2021, 04:59 AM   #65

THOR #23742
Are you having any issues? I am getting a voltage overload on BM pro screen when I start the sprinter. Battery read on BM pro as high as 15. then down to 14.2, and I think the fan is the issue as it pops up from that window, hope to get it fixed next week. Also Sport sprayer in the back not working and found a kink in the water line that was to long so had to fix that myself.
Old 06-18-2021, 11:34 PM   #66

THOR #23612
I have a minor BM Pro issue with a fault warning when I raise the kitchen fan. It all works fine just a "Fault Warning". No issue with an overload.
Old 06-22-2021, 12:28 AM   #67

THOR #23841
Since you have lithium batteries, do you also have a generator?
Old 06-22-2021, 12:33 AM   #68

THOR #23742
yes we have a generator.
Old 06-22-2021, 07:51 PM   #69

THOR #23910

First time to buy an RV any advice on the walkthrough what to look for etc.,etc thanks
Old 06-22-2021, 08:55 PM   #70

THOR #23742
We just got our Thor Tranquility and as we when thur the walk thur some items like the outside shower he just showed us where it was , well it didn't work when i tried at home, also some issues with windows. So have them make sure it all works.
Old 06-22-2021, 11:21 PM   #71

THOR #23910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taros View Post
We just got our Thor Tranquility and as we when thur the walk thur some items like the outside shower he just showed us where it was , well it didn't work when i tried at home, also some issues with windows. So have them make sure it all works.
Thanks for the 411 I’ll get mine middle of July
Old 06-24-2021, 12:23 AM   #72

THOR #23612
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarve7@gmail.com View Post
Since you have lithium batteries, do you also have a generator?
No I do not have a generator with the 400 Ah Lithium package, but I do have propane.
Old 06-24-2021, 08:25 PM   #73

THOR #23742
Side seats bracket

Anyone else having an issue with the bed down and hitting the side seat bracket? Ours sticks up about an inch and a half and hurts to sleep on it even with a 2 inch foam pad. Having service center look at it today.
Old 06-25-2021, 02:03 AM   #74

THOR #23612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taros View Post
Are you having problems closing any sliding windows once opened? I did, what I found was that there are 2 screws holding the window lock bracket in place and the screws are 1/4 to a 1/2" longer than necessary. The screws are preventing the window from closing and consequently jumping off the track. Simple solution if you have the problem, back one screw out at a time, grind it down or replace with a shorter screw then move on to the second screw.
Old 06-25-2021, 02:45 AM   #75

THOR #23742
Yes, we are so I will look at those screws. I hope we can continue to help each other with these small issues. My sprinter is in the shop, looking at voltage overload message i think is coming from the fan when the engine is running, no issues if not running. This also causes the propane tank to read full when it's not.
Old 06-27-2021, 07:14 PM   #76

THOR #23612
I'll start a new thread for the Tranquility, FYI's, Fixes and Best practices. Have you updated the BM Pro Software? The La Mesa tech told me that needed to be done before you take possession and they need your google account info to do it. So they drove me to their service shop with the tech and I entered my info when prompted into the BM Pro touch screen so the tech could perform the update.
Old 06-28-2021, 03:33 AM   #77

THOR #23742
Thanks that would be great to have a Tranquility site. I have not upgraded it yet, not sure what software it's running, It's in the shop getting the fan looked at for a voltage overload warning. The top would go up or down if the engine is running and cause the propane tank to read full when its not full. So when I pick it up I will ask about the BM Pro.
Old 06-28-2021, 03:37 AM   #78

THOR #23742
Tranquility

One other thing to check i found some wheel weights in my drive way, they had come off my passenger front wheel, took it for a drive and at 60-65 mph felt a slight shake, La mesa rv could not balance the tire so i will take it to a shop and send them the bill. So maybe check your wheels if you have any issues with a smooth ride. I have Agile package with rhino rims.
Old 06-29-2021, 11:09 PM   #79

THOR #24020
New to Thor

So glad I found this forum. I recently sold my Roadtrek Sprinter, and was on a waiting list for a Revel when the dealer called me to come check out the Tranquility.
Well a few concerns, though I hope they are minor!
Why is the MSRP so much lower? They were selling brand new 2022 model with Agile sports package for 130K. The Revel is closer to 185K

It is a bit 'cheap' in the inside in terms of particle wood and cabinetry, but I don't really mind that at all. I wonder if it is built well, as I am not crafty or handy so I don't want to be in the shop every other week.

Do you all recommend staying with propane generator and 2 AGM batteries or upgrading to lithium which will be about 10K?

How many found the 19L model bed hard to climb on? Does the P layout have more room interior? Certainly not as much storage under the bed.

thanks everyone.
excited that I may be able to drive one out teh lot in a few weeks, when I have been waiting, FOR EVER!

Don't want to regret skimping though, as this will for sure cost me 50K less
Old 06-30-2021, 01:26 AM   #80

THOR #23612
Save the 50k and put 10 of into mods in the Thor, Winnebago build quality is nothing to write home about.