Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class B & B+ Motorhomes
Click Here to Login

Old 06-04-2022, 03:05 AM   #1

State: Arkansas
THOR #27033
New owners 2022 Sanctuary

I have a question for new owners of 2022 Sanctuary:
Does your coach come with grey water drain Hose? I just got mine. General RV
said it doesn't come with it.

Old 06-04-2022, 11:24 AM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2022 Sanctuary
State: Florida
THOR #26179
Mine came with it , but no blue coiled fresh water hose for the rear hose connection , I was told it was an option , even though every ad or video shows it comes with one .
Old 06-04-2022, 12:59 PM   #3

State: California
THOR #25047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctuary 22 View Post

Ours did not
Old 06-06-2022, 01:50 AM   #4

Model: 2022 Sanctuary
State: Florida
THOR #26179
Here is what came with mine
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gray water hose .jpg
Views:	32
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	37925  
Old 06-06-2022, 02:05 AM   #5

THOR #25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthgear View Post
Here is what came with mine
Mine came with the same as well as the blue hose for garage spray nozzle.
Old 06-06-2022, 02:36 AM   #6

THOR #25047
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamccormick View Post
Ours did not

We did get the blue hose and sprayer in the back.
Old 06-06-2022, 12:29 PM   #7

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #22773
It does come with the grey hose and the blue coiled up spray hose for the spray port ... crazy how much disinformation these dealership spread .... next it will be ... sorry the water holding tanks are extra as well as the engine for the chassis.
Old 06-07-2022, 06:11 PM   #8

Model: Tellaro 20L
State: North Carolina
THOR #26907
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSKDSK View Post
It does come with the grey hose and the blue coiled up spray hose for the spray port ... crazy how much disinformation these dealership spread .... next it will be ... sorry the water holding tanks are extra as well as the engine for the chassis.
My dealer has yet to be able to supply keys for the included bike rack or an extra ignition key. They said they would get me another ignition key but would have to pay extra....The dealers selling these things are worse than a used car lot. They did send me keys to "a" bike rack that didn't work however. Very generous. Mine did include the blue garden hose and drain hose so I guess that was my bonus!
Old 06-07-2022, 07:40 PM   #9

THOR #25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertj1961 View Post
My dealer has yet to be able to supply keys for the included bike rack or an extra ignition key. They said they would get me another ignition key but would have to pay extra....The dealers selling these things are worse than a used car lot. They did send me keys to "a" bike rack that didn't work however. Very generous. Mine did include the blue garden hose and drain hose so I guess that was my bonus!
Let me guess. La Mesa?
Old 06-07-2022, 07:56 PM   #10

Model: Hurricane 35m
THOR #13505
Quote:

Just hit up a lock lock smith and get your keys made there. They can make copies of all your keys cheap!
Old 06-07-2022, 09:47 PM   #11

THOR #26907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyray 992 View Post
Let me guess. La Mesa?
Not this time. Charlotte, NC RVOne. Apparently this kind of service is universal. I checked on just getting a key made at a Locksmith today but the one I spoke with did not have a "blank" that would work. The problem is there is not a working key to make a copy of. Dealer never supplied it but has been promising to get a working key for about 3 weeks. There is also no key code on the new Thule bike rack locks.
I called the Dodge dealer about an extra key fob/key and was quoted around $200 for the fob and then another $125 for programming. Parts guy said that some 2022 vehicles only came with one key because of the "chip shortage" but dealers are supposed to supply an additional once more become available without charge.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:15 PM   #12

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #22773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyray 992 View Post
Let me guess. La Mesa?
Sad to say, but this seems to be universal within the larger RV dealerships ... however some of the fault lays with the RV manufacturer as well for not suppling a quality product to start with.
Old 06-08-2022, 02:13 AM   #13

Model: 31y
State: South Carolina
THOR #21394
Quote:
Not this time. Charlotte, NC RVOne. Apparently this kind of service is universal. I checked on just getting a key made at a Locksmith today but the one I spoke with did not have a "blank" that would work. The problem is there is not a working key to make a copy of. Dealer never supplied it but has been promising to get a working key for about 3 weeks. There is also no key code on the new Thule bike rack locks.
I called the Dodge dealer about an extra key fob/key and was quoted around $200 for the fob and then another $125 for programming. Parts guy said that some 2022 vehicles only came with one key because of the "chip shortage" but dealers are supposed to supply an additional once more become available without charge.
RV One in Charlotte used to be Golden Gate Trailers. The owner hand picked the units to sell. Great service and value.
Old 06-08-2022, 11:45 AM   #14

THOR #26907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
RV One in Charlotte used to be Golden Gate Trailers. The owner hand picked the units to sell. Great service and value.
I had done business there when they were GGT and happy with their service. Like so many companies they have been "bought out" by a very large company owning about 20 stores across the country. It seems "gone" are the days of service and competition of smaller dealers. Not much "hand picking" going on there now given the shear number of units they are offering for sale. I am sure it is difficult or impossible for the sales people to keep up with the shear number of different models etc but would hope they would be organized enough to keep up with keys or at least offer a solution that is useable. If they can't find a set of keys that will work, will have no choice but to go the locksmith route which will be expensive without having any master or key number to work from. I think they should have offered some solution before now given the amount of time this has taken and the amount of money spent there especially after mailing a set of keys that did not work. Bike rack was left locked and totally not useable.
Old 06-12-2022, 07:36 PM   #15

Model: Sanctuary 19P
State: Ontario
THOR #27108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctuary 22 View Post
Mine came with it