Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class B & B+ Motorhomes
Click Here to Login

Old 05-09-2017, 06:09 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: California
THOR #6701
Fresh water drain on Gemini 23TR

It looks like half the rear couch will need to be disassembled to get to the water pump if necessary but I still haven't located the fresh water drain unless it's one of the smaller grey valves back with the waste and grey tank drains. Has anyone figured these four valves out yet?

Old 05-24-2017, 07:18 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #4990
The water pump for the fresh water is a pain to get into, but it is in the rear left of the gemini. To access it, open the the storage bay in the back of the RV. Insert your hand to the left and you will feel a little piece of wood with a hole in the middle of it. With your finger or a tool in the hole, pull on this piece of wood, and it will become unattached. You will then see the water pump. The tank drain is to the right of the water pump. The winterization inlet is there also. The low point drains are under the left side of the sink.
Hope this helps. It took me a while to figure out where these things were. When you find out how to repair the skylight frame, let me know. My email is brashearj@hotmail.com. Good luck.... --- Jason